+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a friendly hello from NL

a friendly hello from NL

hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to this lovely community. at the moment I am in a typical fml type of situation. For the ones that aren't familiar with the term fml, it's f*ck my life. So that's basically how i got here in the first place. I think its kinda obvious why my situation is fml at the moment. Being on a love forum and all that .

Just wanted to say that its nice reading the stories and see more people are having difficulties and that life can be a b*tch for everyone. The world doesn't seem so small after all, knowing that it isn't just you coping with life.

Don't get me wrong though, it's not like i am enjoying other peoples misery but it does help me seeing other people in similar situations. Cause you will always think your situation is unique, when it is in fact not that unique.

So thank you for this nice forum and hopefully we can all help each other out by seeing things into perspective and realizing it isn't the end of the world.

Hi, fnatic! I'm new here as well.

F***ed or not, it's your life and you're the one holding the steering wheel. Don't let your circumstances stop you from going forward. We're all going through it together.

How is Holland, by the way? I think my late grandma could speak Dutch, because our country was once your colony back then, lol.

hey sam,

yeah i know the words sound so logical but your mind plays tricks i guess thats what makes us human huh. thinking from a emotional point and not from a rational point of view ;o.

I didnt know australia was a colony of holland.

Hello,

Welcome to loveforum.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"