+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can't seem to get a hold of this girl

can't seem to get a hold of this girl

I got this girl's number that goes to my school. so here is my story

In the begining of April i talked to her on facebook. She told me "I'll be on campus tomrrow feel free to hit me up when ur on campus" So i texted her that day she said something like "i'm actually still at home doing this essay. but we'll talk" I was like ok w/e im going to let her text/call me when ever she is not busy.

A month passes by and no sign from her.

So, I decided to leave a message on her facebook wall saying "how come i havent seen you around campus since the first time i did" she responds by saying "let's try again i'll be there at this day and that day"
    So, i text her again on the day she said she'll be on campus... she says "I'm at work. I'll text you on thursday."
    so today she texted me in the morning. I got her text a few hours later because i was sleeping and once i replied she said she already left....

Then we exchanged a few text messages
    Me: lol our schedules dont intertwine at all
    Her: lolol... i know
    Me: tell me ur schedule let me know what's up. (i know i shouldnt have said that I am a creeper..)
    Her: well... im going to be there tomrrow for this event at this time to this time
    Me: that event is actually today it is over now
    Her:*no response*
    The End

Anyone know what to do from here? I dont want to give up seems a lil too premature to give up right now.

BUt uh_oh why dont u just call her and ask her out?
    I dont like asking girls out without them knowing me a little better first. I like to work my game in there and have some kind of idea of where i am at with a girl before i ask them out. Because i feel like a girl will only base their decision on the way a dude looks if a dudes askes them out and i am no brad pitt.

But if calling her and asking her out is the right move then i'll do it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you can't take her out on a date? You HAVE to meet at school?

well... do u think i should just ask her out? i dont like asking girls out without them knowing me a little better and also i can work my game in there. in addition i dont like asking them out straight up cuz all they can do is make their decision based on looks and i am no brad pitt.

But if asking her out is the right move i'll do it.

It constantly amazes me the extent of effort guys will invest in a girl who is sooo not worth it. Must be a sense of pride, sense of competition or the like. I dunno.

So far ... she's stood you up twice, lied to you as her excuse, and didn't even have the courtesy to end your last conversation with a simple "TTYL." Maybe she's playing a game ... if so, that's a dumb way to express interest, and yet another example of why game playing is so stupid.

If in the face of all these red flags, you still want to try again, then by all means ask her out to something at a specific date, place and time. If she doesn't say yes, or at least offer an alternative, put her on your "don't contact" list. Same if she stands you up (again), of course.

By the way ... "tell me ur schedule let me know what's up." was a perfectly legitimate question. Also, stop worrying about your looks. You may not be Brad Pitt, but I'm guessing she's not Angelina Jolie either. Putting yourself in a hole is the same as putting her on a pedestal ... stop it!

My real advice, of course, is to write her off.

Carl.

She doesn't seem that interested dude, sorry. Go chase somebody else instead, there can't be a shortage of girls at school!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Thanks for the help guys. Carl that was really helpful post. thanks