+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He won't add me back on Facebook... kinda embarrassing!

He won't add me back on Facebook... kinda embarrassing!

OK, so I have been going out a lot more lately since I have been single, hanging out with my friends, going to bars etc. A couple weeks ago we went to one and this bartender kept flirting with me, giving me free drinks, asking my friend about me, etc. I just brushed it off as harmless flirting and left it at that. We went again another weekend, and the same thing happened... he would charge everyone but me, kept joking around/flirting, and once when I was walking back from the bathroom he was like "so we're hanging out tonight right?!" I just laughed it off and was like "sure!" But throughout the night he kept making references to us hanging out later that night, he got my #, and I ended up going to his place later and staying over, having a one night stand. I don't regret it at all, I don't like this guy (although I think he is cute) and it kinda helped me to get my mind off my breakup with my boyfriend.

Anyways, I spent the night, the next morning we talked a little bit and then he brought me back home (he lives literally a minute away from me.) I was pretty drunk the night before, and added him on Facebook. I even brought up something about it at his place, I was like "oh man I think last night I added you on Facebook" and he was like "oh no drunk Facebooking! I'll have to see if I'm gonna add you back, I don't just add anyone, you know! " joking around. So I went home, and kinda forgot about it for a few days.

So today I logged on and in my news feed it was showing stuff he did, so I figured he must have added me back. But it said he added 3 people and none of them were me. I went back to his main page, and it still said I had requested him, so he hadn't added me back yet. It's kind of embarrassing! He obviously has been on and accepted other people's requests, but not mine. Nothing was left awkwardly, nothing embarrassing happened when I was there, so I don't get it. Again, it's not like I like this guy or anything, but I'm sure I'm gonna be going to this bar a lot more in the future, cause we go there often, and I don't want things to be weird now. I know it sounds really stupid cause it's just a thing on Facebook, but how come he hasn't added me back yet? Should I just forget about it and not let it bother me? What happens if I go to the bar again and he is there? Help me! hahaha

P.S. I know he has a kind of on/off long distance relationship with a girl who lives in another state, but as far as I know they rarely see each other and he said it was pretty much on its way out. Maybe this has something to do with it... but he added other girls, and I don't see how adding me on there would affect that. Hmmm... any ideas?

You were just a fling.

At any rate you don't like this guy, so what's the big deal?

Unless you think because you slept with him, he has to give you all sorts of attention now?

I don't understand this obsession with the Facebook thing either. If you don't like him anyway then it doesn't matter. Unless you're just lying to yourself about the feelings you have for him that is. If you really have no feelings for him just keep going there and don't go home with him next time, but continue to rape him of free drinks if he lets you
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Haven't had time to read the thread. But check his profile.
    If it says " friendship request pending" he probably hasn't been online. If it says nothing, he has declined your request.

I know I just don't want it to be awkward. I wish i never added him! I only did because I was drunk but now looking back I feel stupid! I don't want him to think I'm weird or anything. I think I'm just over analyzing the situation haha

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Having a one night stand is less embarassing than not being added on fb? I mean, you think sleeping with him and meeting him at the bar after is less embarrasing than not being added on fb and meeting him in the bar?? Really? Gee ,hehe it's "just" facebook in contrary to other "stuffs".
    I wazzzz here

hahahah I don't know! gosh I think I just worry about stupid things. I'm over it

You had sex the first time you went out? Wow.
    Interesting how just the other day you were all uh, "butthurt" about your "friends" wanting to just
    kiss you, yet a handsome, stranger who pursues you gets to *have* you?

Vetty interesting, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Having a one night stand is less embarassing than not being added on fb? I mean, you think sleeping with him and meeting him at the bar after is less embarrasing than not being added on fb and meeting him in the bar?? Really? Gee ,hehe it's "just" facebook in contrary to other "stuffs".
    Yeah, I mean I slept with a guy I didn't know, but DAMMIT! HE didn't add me on facebook!!!!! My life is over. j/k

Ash, u fool!!!! How many times do we warn women not to sleep with guys on the first night???? Shows how much notice we are taken of :|

I guess because you don't really like him, you aren't bothered....whcih brings up another question, 'How the heck can you sleep with someone you don't like'???

I wouldn't be bothered he hasn't added you - sounds a slimeball just after sex anyway.

what did you know about this guy? what if he had herpes or something? girl, keep your legs closed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Why is it such a life and death situation to be on someones FB or to be deleted off one......really who cares...are you all like 12 years old? Get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    You had sex the first time you went out? Wow.
    Interesting how just the other day you were all uh, "butthurt" about your "friends" wanting to just
    kiss you, yet a handsome, stranger who pursues you gets to *have* you?

Vetty interesting, lol!
    HAHAHA shhhhhhhhh! I am not butthurt anymore ok? And this wasn't the 1st time I met him or hung out with him! I guess it was just a one night stand, I'm kinda glad it happened in a way cause it has helped me think about my boyfriend less and realize that there are other things out there

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    HAHAHA shhhhhhhhh! I am not butthurt anymore ok? And this wasn't the 1st time I met him or hung out with him! I guess it was just a one night stand, I'm kinda glad it happened in a way cause it has helped me think about my boyfriend less and realize that there are other things out there
    Sometimes a one night stand really puts things into perspective!
    Besides, it's really weird how sleeping with you isn't that difficult for him to do, BUT him accepting your friend request means serious business!!!! I mean, whory sheet!

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Sometimes a one night stand really puts things into perspective!
    Besides, it's really weird how sleeping with you isn't that difficult for him to do, BUT him accepting your friend request means serious business!!!! I mean, whory sheet!
    seriously right?!? WHORY SHEEET

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast