+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tired of it

Tired of it

Currently I am just writing whatever comes to my head.
    At the time, I feel alone and misliked. Even though I know this is untrue by heart, but it isn`t so far from the truth as I would like it to be. Yesterday, I got this message on my cellphone, without discussing the text that was within, it made my heart stop for a while. Furious at the time, I now feel more disliked than ever. Now, what was so special about that message? It`s from a girl I like....At the start it seemed like she liked me, but it`s been going back and forward(and no, she hasn`t said anything directly) but I held my hopes up high.Now, she didn`t say anything like that she hated me or didn`t like me...but it felt like it was pointing onto that. This feeling...it feels like the first time I was in love 4 years ago, when that girl said it wouldn`t work. That was the only time I have ever been in love, but does this mean I was in love again? I hope not, and maybe I shouldn`t give up. My mind is telling me so many ideas, I don`t know if I should let it pass or not.It`s like a emotional rollercoaster. But now, I am sitting here writing this text, hoping this will help at all. Now I am questioning if it would have really worked?
    But then again, I don`t want to be alone. Maybe it`s not was the girl did, but maybe it opened up something else inside me? Something that needs to be filled... I have never been in any long relationships but, I get the craving sometimes. After a while I realize that they are nothing at all, but this one feels different. And we have been talking a lot lately, but that threw me really off. I have liked her for 3-4 months now.. I usually wait a little bit and see if I feel more.(I haven`t given any obvious signs since the start of last month...What should I do? Try to forget it all and let it pass by time or?..

You might need to go into a bit more detail here.

What did she say and has been saying? Is she a friend, coworker, classmate? How old are you two?

Stuff like that.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

I would love to respond, but I really can't tell what happened, here. Can you elaborate?
    Spammer Spanker

Alright. She is a classmate. We are both around 20.
    Now, lately I been trying to meet her, you know go and eat something and stuff like that. Since we go to school together, there are never privacy for both of us..
    Now she said she wanted to, but the day before we was supposed to do it, she called it off. I said, can we do it some other time and we agreed on that.
    After that, the day before that again, she blew me off. But this time it was written in such a way that I was nagging to much and I don`t really care. I won`t go in to detail much more in text, but you get the idea.
    It`s like how you would respond to a person you know who likes you, but you have no interest in them. Now you may be thinking I am blowing this way up, but in a way I don`t really think so.
    After all the "hints" I have given her over the previous month, she has responded like you wanted her to do, and sometimes not how you want it to be. I can be a patient man indeed, but many people aren`t.
    I want to get some kind of response out of this, but after giving so much without a response that is "lovingly" back, and more friend like, I think I should maybe step back. Don`t really want to be that
    annoying and demanding guy. I can be relaxed and so on. Hope this helps, if not, tell me.

I would step back. I don't like the mixed messages she's sending and there are plenty of other girls.
    Spammer Spanker

Maybe that is what I should do then I guess. I mean, I don`t got so many other options really....

You have more options than you think. You just have your focus narrowed at the moment. Play it cool, no big deal, leave her be. If that's the message she is sending you, no skin off your back. I know it makes you feel like a reject but keep your chin up and leave her be.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Sometimes we read into things a bit much, sometimes people are just nice because that's their nature and they don't mean you to misinterpret it as being romantically interested. I feel she just likes you as a (sorry,yep it's that dreaded 'f' word) friend - she is happy to hang with you if it isn't so contrived and organised, you know, just casually. Am going to throw the much cliched phrase 'plenty more fish in the sea' at you, it's true though, there are plenty more girls out there, loads I tell you, girls who you can like who will like you back! Don't waste your time chasing somebody who doesn't want to be chased.