+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i don't know the answer....

i don't know the answer....

hello to all i actaully just recently joined and i actually should of posted my story here to get more opinions? because i can't work out wat my x girlfriend exactly wants.... heres the story:

Lately i've been having flings with my x girlfirend but not that extreme as in wild crazy sex or whatever...its been one year and 5 months since we've broken up, i began to visit her recently and then we would end up making out and just talking, she also started the flings when we were together.

Now its got to the point where i can basically just do her and i don't want to push her but the thing i don't understand is that why would she bother screw around with me and yet have another guy in her life that no one knows about not even one of her friends know anything....the things we do she hints it all even the convos i have with her on the phone, she never admits to anything i say cause maybe its true? i don't know i'm just asking for opinions cause i can't work out a conclusion.

I was the one who broke up with her plus she does have a soft spot for me, she's negative towards me usually with the comments but i'm guessing they are all playful. SHe doesn't believe a single word i say =p. In my opinion i say she wants me back but doesn't want to admit it and also considering that its been 1 year and 5 months then having a fling all of a sudden without considering getting back together, she must love me a lot to be this strong?

I was actaully backstabbed in this relationship by one of my friends who i later forgave but because of him i couldn't win and save the relationship so i broke it off and her friends say i broke her heart when from my side they say she broke mine...i'm mean i'm not losing anything from these flings, i'm actually gaining.....long story cut short

correct me if i'm wrong lol =p by the way anyone got any good love songs post or just send me a private message anyone want any just send me a message i'll give you a whole list thanks =]
    Last edited by Whisteria; 02-04-08 at 06:00 PM.