+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am depressed.... stressed..... and god knows what the hell else is wrong with me!

I am depressed.... stressed..... and god knows what the hell else is wrong with me!

This is a long story... make time to read it.... if you just scan through it... you wont get a full understanding!

Lets begin..... I started off in a relationship with a guy, lets say his name is "Bob". Me and "Bob" were together for about a year and a half... It was a very crazy relationship. I think the only reason we stayed together for so long is because we were just so used to being together. And i did love him... but over time..... the love faded.... anyway. One day we broke up... and the next day I ran into an old friend from high school, lets call him "Joe". So me and "Joe" started talking for about a week. Then I decided to take it to the next level... So, we had sex. I was only with him, because I wasnt used to being alone, and i just basically wanted to **** him.... I know that makes me sound bad,... but oh well... So, I can tell that hes into me, and wants more then just sex. We have a few convos about it, and I basically keep turnin him down, tellin him i didnt wanna be in another relationship. But overtime, I started to have more feelings for him. So i decided to make it official, which is what he kept tellin me he wanted. So, everything is going fine... We are together now for about 4 months, and he tells me he loves me... So i am like whoa! I didnt know what to say, I kinda blew it off... then about 2 months later, i felt like i was in love with him, so i told him... and we were sooo happy.... Then... he was having some problems...and had to move back to California. I said ok... Do what you gotta do.. And come back in a few months. So he goes to Cali... takes care of his business.. And gets a pretty good job.... He comes to see me... every other week,... and i even drive to Cali every month to see him....... So, right about now I am loving this relationship... we have so much fun together, and i dont ever wanna be without him..... all the while, he's tellin me the same thing. ( i know your reading this, thinking, "damn i wish she'd get to the point"... lol) ok... so about 3 weeks before we break up, i notice that he doesnt call me as much, and hes more distant then usual... i try to talk to him, to see whats wrong... and he always says nothin.... All the while, I am extremely depressed because i know that our relationship is going down hill, and i have no clue why!...... so i started to prepare myself for the heartbreak... i meet a few new ppl, mainly men... and one day i get sick... VERY SICK! and everyone i know calls me, and "Joe" calls me like a day later, and shows no concern for me at all... I am destraught! He blows me off,... like i am worthless. So i wait a while, and think about what had just happened. I call him back and tell him we need to talk... i tell him how i feel like he doesnt care about me anymore, like how he shows no concern for me, and then i ask him... "do you want to be with me" and of course he says "YES", and i am soooo mad, because i know this is a fat ass lie! so we talk for a minute more,.... then all of a sudden he comes out and tells me, "you know what.... your right, I dont wanna be with you no more"! and i am shocked... this was two days ago... i talked to him yesterday, and i tried to control my anger.... i tried to be nice... he told me he wanted us to be friends.... and i blew up... i cussed him out, and told him anything i could to make him feel as wothless as he made me feel..... and then.... he went OFF! he told me he didnt ever love me, and that he was having sex with someone else the whole time! ( what sucks, is that i dont really know if he meant this, or he was just talkin out of anger, bcuz thats what i had done).... so we hang up... and later on that day... i am feelin bad about the things i said out of anger, because none of it was true... so i called him and apologized.. which made me feel better, bcuz i dont think acting childish accomplishes anything. so now,.... i am lost... i am really stressed, depressed, and god know what else..... so.......... if you read the whole thing... then good job! now all you have to do is reply and tell me how crazy i am!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......that's really sad, really, i dont even know what to say. Let's just consider him a regular asshole for a minute - do you feel better now? Just in case he is one and really did and mean all those horrible things he told you, then you should just kick his ass, what an asshole. Too bad that you don't know whether he did really sleep with someone all along or not...so anyway, if he's NOT an asshole then he's an asshole anyway, cause telling lies just to make you feel bad is crappy anyway...so anyway, I get the picture that he's just an asshole all in all. (sorry)

But i ca't really know for sure

here's another hypothetical presupposition: maybe you've been so overly suspicious and annoyingly demanding those last couple weeks since you've been ill, and he's been so overloaded with work (problems, whatever, you name it) and you guys haven't seen each other for a long time that his feelings really got loose and since you've actually shown him that you're pretty much irritated with everything too, that he too, after thinking for a while thouight that maybe you should break up..

if so: you have to see him as soon as possible to freshen up your feelings for each other.. who knows maybe if in corresponding circumstances he will actually decide that maybe things aren't as bad as they seemed to him.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Tell him how you feel.... Work up the courage to tell him the truth about how you feel. everyones wrong... you will know when you find the one person that you love.you may have found him I know how you feel. I was once just like you. But i worked up the courage to tell her how i feel and It worked out. well just listen to me i know it's hard to forget . that's why you shouldn't just believe ..... believe he's the one.

Honestly, Sounds like it's over to me! I know it hurts bad. But breakups happen. Belive me it sucks, but everyone gose through it. I have been throgh it. I know that when my buddies go through it that it is pretty much over. I know you don't want to hear this, but all I can think of is to tell you the truth. BOYS SUCK! If he is having problems with you then that is his problem, not yours. You are still fine, alive and well. All you can do is be yourself, be you 100%. If he can't get the idea, then **** him. You are better than him, because obveously you care. If he dosen't then there is nothing you can do. Be strong! If he dosen't want you then that is his fault. He sucks for putting you through this. BUT things will work out for the best. I know that you don't belive this right now, but take it from a guy, you are still a great person, and you deserve more than what he is giving you. Please stay strong! You are worth it!