+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DAMN it!

anachronistic Guest

DAMN it!

what in the ****ing **** is up with my ****ing life?

i just had a friend who is dating one of my buds tell me that 'i coulda had her'. why? well we were chatting online. she asked how i was doing, i told her life has its ups and downs, and life is good, i'm just depressed that i'm lonely. what does she say? *BAM* "well you could've had me " (notice the smily is INSIDE THE QUESTION MARK)

i feel like she has the hots for me now, and that she is willing to dump my bud for me. whoa, whoa. i feel really bad for my bud. i'm not going to tell him that, and i am CERTAINLY not going to betray him like that.

my question is simply "why the ****?" why tell me this now? and why are some my women friends who are taken telling me this? do they really mean it?

That shit doesn't make any sense. Sit down and catch your breath.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she is still into you and her saying "you COULDA had me" should really read "you CAN have me".

When I look at this either way though, it really doesn't look too pretty.

If she really does want you, and is trying to communicate this, she should also know that she is putting you in a bind because she is currently dating your friend. Which means even if you wanted to act on it, you would have obvious reservations about doing so.

Then again, if her aim is to just be mean or something (I have no idea), then it will also put a bit of a strain on your friendship if you can't get along with your buddies girlfriend.

This doesn't sound like a very nice girl to me

anachronistic Guest
    i'm not sure. i told her that i'm lonely, and i miss having a girlfriend around, and she said "yea you were always a sweet one..."

and the conversation continued down the road, where she said "you could'a had me" i think she is interested in me now. that's what i see when i look at her. i don't think she would leave her boyfriend for me.. they're in love. i think she was just sympathizing for me, or telling me that i really could have had her, or that i have a chance if she ever breaks up with my friend.

why are you sharing dumb shit like that with this girl, she is your friend's gf and contact with her should be at a minimum, you trying to get attention or something??

at least you have the sense to not do anything, but i would tell your friend as she is a slut in the making
    Last edited by zro; 19-06-07 at 11:25 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    why are you sharing dumb shit like that with this girl, she is your friend's gf and contact with her should be at a minimum, you trying to get attention or something??

at least you have the sense to not do anything, but i would tell your friend as she is a slut in the making
    contact at a minimum my ass. i have been friends with the girl longer than my bud.

Lilwing, you need to work on your emotional equilibrium. It shouldn't be this easy for some girl to throw you off just by making some comment.

Yeah, you probably could have had her. So what? Why is she bringing it up now, when she's dating your friend? Because she's stirring up trouble. Do you want some trouble? Great. She's got a whole bowl of trouble just for you.

Step back from her for a bit. I don't care how long you've known her- she's doing something that is uncool and inappropriate.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    contact at a minimum my ass. i have been friends with the girl longer than my bud.
    no need to get your panties in a twist, thats the way things are, you might have been friends with her but since she is ****ing your friend and misundertandings can happen very easily (eg your situation), its better to keep contact at a superficial social level and respect the relationship and your friend

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it makes you feel any better.

I coulda had her too.

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    no need to get your panties in a twist, thats the way things are, you might have been friends with her but since she is ****ing your friend and misundertandings can happen very easily (eg your situation), its better to keep contact at a superficial social level and respect the relationship and your friend
    i gotta disagree here, there is no reason why you should cut contact with a friend just because a buddy or friend starts a relationship with them, thats almost like saying you can be friends with any girls who you know their boyfriends..

Maybe she just meant that if you had done something at the time, she would have gone for it. Sounds to me like she is just trying to offer some consolation however doesn't quite know how to go about it. If she has a bad rep for doing stuff like this, it could be in spite, but its probably just a case of her saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.. it should be a one time sort of thing, anything more then maybe you gotta give yourself some space...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm with zro - I don't care how long you've known her - she shouldn't be talking to a boy like this if she is unavailable, and you shouldn't be encouraging her to.

On the other hand, maybe you are making this into a bigger deal than she intended. It could be that she meant "too bad you are such a dumbass, because I USED to like you and you could have had me (back then)".
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    on that extent i agree but not that i should just stop being friends because she is taken. i never even liked her like that anyways.

Is it just me, or does anyone have trouble believing lilwing? Not just in this thread, but everything he posts rather.

anachronistic Guest
    ephemeral, if you really give that much of a **** whether someone on the internet is lying about their personal life or not, you got issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral Dream View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone have trouble believing lilwing? Not just in this thread, but everything he posts rather.
    On some things, yes.

For example:

"well we broke into a church. there were janitors in cleaning up shit, so it was like james bond. ohhh man that was so much fun. that was the highlight of the night. we went for a walk and talked the rest of the time.

i was on my way to the highway and this desperate drunk guy that keeps asking her out (she rejects him) walked infront of my car while i was moving and pulled a gun on me. that guy is nuts. edit: okay, he didn't pull the gun on me. he lifted up his shirt and flashed it at me."
    Lilwing --- I don't understand why you're investing the time and energy into something that you clearly should ignore.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 24-06-07 at 07:36 PM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast