+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would I even have a chance?

Would I even have a chance?

Ok so I used to work with this gorgeous girl. I made some passes on her when we used to work together. I hit on her and teased her, but then I screwed up and told her I liked her. Doh! So she knew and had even told me we would go out but I was still technically married and I had a son. ok so I quit that place (not because of her) and I would text her every other month an c whats up with her. Its always a cheery attitude when we talk. In a round about way I ask her out and then she tells me o yeah I have Bf. I met him last week. Talk about bad timing on my part. Well I tell myself whatever and just keep talking to her. Well I brought up a concert thats coming up and shes like "Omg I love them. I wanna go." Deftones btw in corpus cristi. Nice! I tell her "Well id take you but I think your bf will get mad." Then she tells me ok when is it? I couldnt tell her when at the time cuz I couldnt remember. I tell her ill talk to her tommorow. Then she says that sounds good. goodnight. Any tips on what I could do to wow her enough my way? We have like a 3 to 4 hour drive besides the concert.

I'm just curious...are you paying for her ticket or is she?

I mean I don't really think she is into you...not that she wouldn't be....just that she has a bf and I didn't know if she was just goin with you cause of a free concert.

Otherwise just talk to her on the way...thats a long car ride....just be yourself...I don't think you can necessarily wow her...either she is into you or she isn't but if you get to uptight and don't just relax you'll seem like a high pressure car salesman and that won't work for ya.

Haha. Im not buying her ticket so no free concert but shes not the type to expect things like that from others. Your right though I could be just the car ride. Im comfortable with myself, really no need to act differently. Im just in a unique situation and looking to see if theres anything I can do. If I cant no big deal. Theres plenty of girls out there, but this girl is too much to pass up lol.