Hey, how's it going?

Don't really know what to say, guess I can tell ya'll about myself. I'm twenty-seven and currently live and work in Europe. I'm born here, but I've been raised in the United States since I was three years old.

I've never been the kind of guy who would have tons of girlfriends. I've had a couple, but I enjoy (rather, I did) the single life. I met a girl a few years back whom I married and had a child with, but we've been divorced now for a few years.

I don't share very well, so this is all new to me. I keep all my feelings to myself, not even my most trusted family member knows how I really am emotionally. The only people I share these sorts of feelings with were my girlfriends and my then wife.

I guess I'm on the forum to get some advice on dating, pour my heart out (a little at least) and to share some of my experiences.

Before pressing "Submit", I'd like to say that dating in Europe and in the United States is way different. And I guess I'm struggling with that despite having lived here for a while now.

Thanks again and I'll be posting a new thread regarding a current situation I find myself in soon.

Take care,

EG