+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whale Tail: Hot or Nasty?

Whale Tail: Hot or Nasty?

In case you don't know the term 'whale tail', is a slang term such as 'camel toe' (if you don't know what that is just ask your teacher, lol). Whale tail is the showing of a thong of a woman wearing low-riese jeans. It has the Y-shaped fabric formation on the lower back, kind of like when an whale is splashing its tail over the surface of the water.

So anyways, I was at a supermarket the other day shopping for groceries, I was in the produce section of the store. Just moseying along, wasn't looking for anything particular at the time, but I happen to notice the woman in front of me. May be age of between 30 to 35 years old, caucasion female with blond hair. She was wearing sort of wool like sweater that seemed a little short at the waist end and a tight clubbing pants. Not that I was like totally checking her out or anything. This woman wasn't unattractive, but not exactly J Lo type either. Then she reached over the far end to grab something, and her sweater lifted over her waist. That is when I noticed she had an whale tail, a bright purple thong. My initial reaction was like "whoa", I thought my eye balls were going to pop out. I'm not sure if someone else had noticed it too, but more than being turned on by that, it was funny. I wanted to laugh out loud, but hadn't. Something didn't just look right, can't put my finger on it.

I would like to ask the ladies, do lot of the women generally dress that way when going out in public? What are your opionions about having to show your thongs to complete strangers? Sexy or unsexy?

i think its unsexy, and somewhat trashy, plus the whole hygene thing doesnt make it any sexier in my eyes
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

What hygiene thing?

i think its really slutty.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

So So So So Nasty
    Heit ist mein taug.

I like 'em. I LOVE hip hugger jeans and LOVE when you can see the underwear when they lean over. NO matter what kind (whether it be cotton white panties, silk, lace, or yes, even the "whale tail"). I think it's so tantalizing and sexy. You see someone, thing she's pretty, and then BAM. They stretch their arms raising that shirt JUST high enough to see what's underneath . . . oh man. Gets me going EVERY time.

Alexi

You like seeing a wedgie in the front????
    Heit ist mein taug.

thong=yeast infection sf

Didn't know that. But what are the chances? I mean sweet and low = cancer . . . but I'm not too worried about that.

a thong does not equal yeast infection. I wear them all the time and have yet to ever have one.

yes yes i like to wear sexy underwear, expecially when i know i am not showing! i am not one to exactly bear a lot of skin. mostly just cleavage and arms.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Hate thongs. I mean, to each his own, I guess, but that butt floss is uncomfortable with a capital U! And I don't like the whale tail. I just don't think I need to see anyone's underwear, sexy or not. (I don't like seeing guys boxers above their jeans either). I think some things left to the imagination is MUCH sexier! To me it's like wearing a black bra with a white lacy top. Nasty. I think a woman wearing a form fitting top and a pair of hip hugger jeans that shows off her curves is FAR more sexy. Maybe showing a little cleavage or belly, depending on where you are, gets the guy wondering just what is underneath. But a whale tail in the super market? eeeeuuuuu!

well yeast infections are very weird halla, and thongs are thought to contribute to them, but its not a pure fact, mainly theyre caused by a chemical buildup which when a womans on antibiotics or something, cant fight against, in simplistic terms..but most females start getting them after the first time, then it can be for some of you guys, semi often, and when a womans in that position, some tend to think thongs can end up giving you one, but the initial first time, i really doubt it

Thongs = bad. There's nothing good about them. The original intent was that they showed no panty line, however I feel that seeing the panty line (especially in those sexy boy cut ones) is much sexier. That and when the pants are removed and there's just an ass there it's so much less sexy. I'd rather have something left to the imagination.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I don't mind thongs at all. In any event, whether you like them or not, I think they're sexy enough that they should be considered for one of those "special" nights. I complained to my ex often that she never wore any sexy underwear for me whenever we had a night that we could 'get together' (which wasn't often considering we both live at home with parents with day jobs). But it really would've been nice to go away for a weekend and for her to undress and be in something lacy, or a thong, or something just OTHER than white cotton. Just for a little variety.

Finally I convinced her to buy two pairs. And then the next week began our "break" so I never even got to see them tried out. Which sucks.

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Finally I convinced her to buy two pairs. And then the next week began our "break" so I never even got to see them tried out. Which sucks.
    Alexi
    awe.......... that DOES suck. But I agree with variety Alexi. It is the spice of life after all. Zekk you think the boy cut ones are sexy? Who knew?! I LOVE them because they are so damn comfortable! And I can wear them with just a Tshirt to bed in the summer. Oh.......SO comfy!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast