+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friends bad habits rub off on me

friends bad habits rub off on me

what are people's opinions on this..

my friend was together with a girl for a quite a while however didnt treat her too well (kept things from her, ignored her at times etc - the usual stuff) anyway, through this girl i met her best friend who i went out on a few dates with only to have her break it off last week. anyway, last night i was out and saw my friends ex and she told me that the reason this girl i was dating stopped it was because she was afraid i would treat her the same as my friend did to her best friend. apparently this girl has been screwed around a fair few times in the past and was just scared it would happen again.. to this i thought fair enough - but i think its a little unfair that just coz my friend wasnt very nice to her friend that i should be seen as alike to him. my friends ex last night told me that this girl i was dating was fine with me up until last weekend when my friend went a little too over the top when he was talking to his girl. apparently that was the icing on the cake for her- thinking i would be similar. any advice as to what i should do? i understand she would be worried about it seeing as she has been screwed around a fair few times in the past. thanks

Well you could move on to another girl. Obviously she got some issues that have nothing to do with you. If you like this girl then you got to prove to her that you ain't like your friend. Call her up ask her if you two can meet and ask her why did she break it off with you even though you know the reason. If she won't commit you giving another try just got to move on. I mean yeah experiences in the past predict what you should becareful about in the future but, never ASSUME cause it makes an A$$ out of U and ME. Peace Out!

Don't even worry about it. You are dealing with some "Grade A" nimrod women and shouldn't even concern yourself with it.

Brush it off and move on. Good thing you didn't date longer and then have her pull this B.S.

Word of advice - Don't date your friend's girlfriend's friends. Trust me.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------