+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Interested?

She Interested?

I've been talking avidly with a very awesome girl I was introduced to about 2 years ago through my ex. She lives in Cali and I live in Utah (we met here, her ex and my ex were friends).

When we met we were able to immediately communicate, joke and have fun. I never pursued anything with her because I had a GF and she had a BF.

Fast forward 2 year and I contacted her. We started talking every couple days via email and then she gave me her number and said use it. So we've been talking for hours on end (5 hours last night alone lol) about everything under the sun from school to love to crude humor (which is nice because i have crude humor just like her lol). Alot of sexual innuendo and teasing goes around.

She told me she didn't want to scare me off because of her past, and I told her the same. So I feel she's interested in seeing where it goes. The only problem is she lives in cali, obviously far away so we won't get to see eachother much.

We're trying to set up a time where she can come here and visit or I can go there and visit. She said to me "what do I have to do, to have you come".

I just want other peoples perspectives and experiences, LD relationships are good/bad in a way but we're both on the same wave length I think.

How should I approach it? We're kinda rushing a little bit and I don't want to scare her off either. She's more wild than me as far as clubbing etc, but I think it's fun so I don't really care.

Any advice to possibly make it work into something great would be awesome. I haven't done this type of thing in over 6 years so I don't have alot of experience
    Last edited by Tommy; 25-04-08 at 09:10 AM.

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    She said to me "what do I have to do, to have you come".
    I could give her a few answers...lol

I say keep relationships to people in your area for simplicity reasons. I don't think I could ever have a long distance relationship with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    How old are you?
    24/22 me/her

Um, are you moving to Arizona or what?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Um, are you moving to Arizona or what?
    Decided against it due to school, I got into the program at my university I wanted, and to transfer would have been a pita. Also because it was for probably not the best reasons like running from my feelings. I'm over it now though and i'm happy.

Her and I keep getting closer everyday. There is a real spark and it's nice to feel that again.

you could just pheromone it would have worked faster
    [URL="http://www.seductivepheromones.com/pheromone-reviews/best-pheromone-product.html"]best pheromone products[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I've been talking avidly with a very awesome girl I was introduced to about 2 years ago through my ex. She lives in Cali and I live in Utah (we met here, her ex and my ex were friends).

When we met we were able to immediately communicate, joke and have fun. I never pursued anything with her because I had a GF and she had a BF.

Fast forward 2 year and I contacted her.

Any advice to possibly make it work into something great would be awesome. I haven't done this type of thing in over 6 years so I don't have alot of experience

I'm just kidding.., but it doesn't look like you're exactly 6 years shy of experience.. don't make excuses for yourself..

If the two of you click.., if the chemistry and connection is there.., then it's definitely worth a shot.., Especially from states that close (they're only inches apart on the map!)

On a more serious note.., yes.., just keep talking.., over the phone.., messages.., etc.., it's important to maintain contact from time to time.., until the two of you figure out some way to be closer together.. (oh.., and please.., if she wants to move in.., and you really like her.., just let her move in..)

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.