+ Follow This Topic

Thread: orgasms for the ladies

orgasms for the ladies

Ok, so two questions,

What is the highest number of times you have gotten off in one session?

What is the average number of times you get off in a session?

Use your own judgement for a "session". For example I wouldn't count a 15 minute break.

Quality over quantity. Richter scale readings are more important.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Max - 4 times
    average - 2 times

But Giga is right. The intensity is reduced after the first one, so pray for a really BIG first one. After that, who cares?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti, nobody is posting on this thread. Do you think we're the only females who get anything out of sex here?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably. We are the "old ones" and I know I didn't fully enjoy sex until my mid-later 20s. That is when you feel empowered enough to tell them what to do.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree with Giga's original comment. What's with the curiousity? Is it some kind of survey or are you worried because you haven't been with someone who has orgasmed more than once?
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

I guess i just felt proud i got a girl off twice the other day....but apparantly it is average....

I'll speak for my girlfriend here. One time before we started having intercourse (but did everything else) we had the house to ourselves. So we took our time, got into the mood, and REALLY made it count.

I made her go 9 times that day. I tried to persuade her to go to 10 but she was nearly crying cause of the pain she had. She didn't piss right for probably 4-5 days after that, either. I felt kinda bad... But our "breaks" we had were nothing more than just going really slow for 2-3 minutes, then speeding up when she caught her breath.

Average for her, I'd say 2. Most times when we have some extra time, I can easily get 2-3 out of her, but a lot of the time it'll be a quickie, or a "one and done" deal as I like to call it.

lilwing89 Guest
    not meaning to brag, but i just got my gf off with 3 tonight.

we only saw eachother for about an hour in the time of 2 weeks so it was intense
    she just left my house lol. wore a pretty striped thong just for me! she doesnt liek wearing thongs that much, and i admire her for that, but when she does it is really sexy

i suppose it all depends on what mood the girl is in, also different factors such as how much time you have, whether you wana be romantic or just **** etc etc. also depends on what exactly you do to each other. personally when me and my girl get down, i usually finger her till shes come twice, then go down on her till shes come again, then when we do actually have sex, i usually wait till shes had two more before i come. it depends whether your talking about an orgasm simply from penetrative sex, or from foreplay, because it seems my girls gets more from foreplay, but the ones she enjoys most are from sex.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is my bullshit meter going crazy when I click on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why is my bullshit meter going crazy when I click on this thread?
    You're referring to me, aren't you?

If so, believe what you want. I know what my magic fingers did.

My g/f's a tough one... I havent been abel to give her one yet.

And It's not like I am totally new to this. I was with a girl for 3 years that I could make orgasm very easily.

Practice makes perfect. Is she still a little nervous, Dono?

Eh, no, not really.

We really haven't had extensive time to just relax, and take it slow in a while though... so I guess we'll find out tonight