+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hiya people

hiya people

Hi there peeps

Introducing me self... in short, 24 male, from London though now living in Monte-Carlo, soon to move to Paris. Recently married to my longtime on-off-on-off gf. We've been together since we were 16, lost our virginity to each other and the result was a beautiful baby girl whos now 7 yrs old. Went through 2 engagements before getting married to her, now dealing with an unexpected unplanned pregnancy and we still very much have problems. Theres no happy ending here..but at the moment we're happy..i think

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm also 24 male. From Sydney, expcept I'm flying out to London in a couple of months.

At least your girl is having them young. I hear they bounce back if they have when they're young. Otherwise it's a bit like stretching out playdough - there's not a whole lot of snap back.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're not happy with her, or so you think, then why do you bother to keep stringing each other on?? is it only for your baby's sake??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    if you're not happy with her, or so you think, then why do you bother to keep stringing each other on?? is it only for your baby's sake??

raverboy

i didnt say i wasnt happy with her. We have had our few share of ups and downs, more downs but the ups moments were really good. What started out as a "love-when-youre-still-in-school" relationship turned into a more serious one when she got pregnant. Your whole perspective in life changed literally overnight and from there things got serious and the infatuation i had for her when i saw her just as I was about to pick up her sister for a date eventually turned into love and when you love tht someone you kinda take the bad that comes along with the good, thats how i look at it anyway.

when i meant we're happy now for the moment, i meant things are doing allright at the moment and yup, in a way the having a kid factors greatly cause your priorities change once you have a kid, i learned that fact from a young age, not to say im more matured or anything. Also, the amount of breaks we took from each other would put even Ross and Rachel to shame