+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideal Apology

Ideal Apology

So Ladies, I recently had a huge fight with my friend/friend-with-benefits-but-it-was-very-complicated and out of rage I broke it off completely with her, to the point where we aren't even friends now. This was because she was being super flirty with her ex (same clique) and I told her that it really, really hurt. One thing led to another, since we had this fight before, and it wasn't long before I started talking like a sailor, if you know what I mean.

Boy do I regret it now.

Its been nearly a week and I miss her, a lot, maybe too much. There wasn't a day since the fight where I haven't thought about her. It was a slow, dreadful week of sadness.

Being women yourselves, what would be the perfect apology for you? If it involves a making out session at the end it would be amazing.

I plan to text her with something like "I miss you," (should I include a few kisses?) then according to the reply I'll tell her "Wanna meet up and talk it out?" Then we'll meet at a peaceful area. Simple plan up till now.

What will make me come out as this sweet and awesome guy that she would like to date again?

Thanks =]
    Last edited by Terpy; 01-12-10 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Typo

she ain't no friend with benefits....you lurrrve her
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Nah...at least I don't think so....am I? 0.o
    I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel that way, especially after the fight. I would really like to know if she misses me though.

sounds like your in love with her if so flowers always work
    friends with benefits my butt lol

Well okay I admit I MAY be going down that road, it feels good too..

However its not the point, I still need advice about how to apologise romantically and stuff. Flowers won't work, don't want to come out as too needy/desperate. Besides I'm sure she doesn't feel the same way. Her feelings are divided between me, her stupid ex, and her desire to experiment with other women (which breaks my heart just thinking about it.)
    Last edited by Terpy; 01-12-10 at 04:52 PM.

It IS the point. You don't apologize romantically to a friends with benefits. You lurvvvve her.

I'm going with my gut and saying she DOES feel the same way and is waiting for your stupid ass to make a move so she stops feeling like you only want her for sex.

You know what you need to do? Grovel. That's the plan of action. Call her or if you're too chicken text her "Please let me take you to dinner to make up for being such a jerk. You don't even have to talk to me, I just want to see you." and bring flowers. EXPENSIVE, GOOD FLOWERS.

And then she'll lurvvvvve you again. Guaranteed to work.

Well I can forget everything, the whore only wants to talk on msn, so the plan is useless now. Most probably shes afraid that something romantic would happen between us, and she told me that she only wants to be friends now, nothing more. Dammit I shouldn't have broken up with her.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The word sorry- when it is genuine is usually enough for me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all dipshit stop referring to her as a whore.

Second yes, flowers and I'm sorry is an apology "I miss you" is NOT. I miss you is saying it wasn't my fault but whatever let's get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    First of all dipshit stop referring to her as a whore.
    Ah if only you knew.

You're being a little biased though with the flowers. You're assuming that it was actually my fault, but in reality we're both guilty; she jsut doesn't want to accept her own guilt.

Whatever the case, I'm going to give up on her. Might as well remain friends as she wants.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not assuming it's not her fault. I'm telling you how to apologize. As YOU asked. If she asked me what SHE should do to apologize to you I'd advise her to do something similar though not with flowers. I am not biased AT ALL.

Lol relax girl, don't worry. Thanks for the advice though, appreciate all the help I got.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    she ain't no friend with benefits....you lurrrve her
    I agree its love dont forget flowers i always say that lol
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Flowers help lots
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by Terpy View Post
    You're assuming that it was actually my fault
    Actually, from what you wrote, it does sound like this was your fault. I'm sure there's more to the story, but you acted like a jerk. You flew into a rage because she was being flirty with another guy and started "talking like a sailor." She's not even your girlfriend. You have no right to dictate how she acts or who she talks to. And you probably said some hurtful things before YOU broke up with HER. Now you're calling her a whore because she doesn't want to see you. Good for her for not taking any more of your bullshit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast