+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I went to far with a girl that likes me!

I went to far with a girl that likes me!

There's this girl that I for a year or so thought liked me. She was always around me, wanting to hug and talk intimately and whatever.

Well, I wanted to have sex with her but never really had the balls, plus I didn't really like her emotionally.

However, one day I just decide to go for it, so I kiss her. She talks about how she likes me, bla bla bla. The usual emotional stuff.

The next day she invites me to her place, which is where the surprise comes. I sneak into her backwindow at night and we have a night of sweettalk and some hot sex (I was like "already"?). The fact that she slept with me so early is also surprising because she's a trapper. She traps guys, and makes them work for each level, eventually leading to sex after like 1-2 months. Thing is, I didn't feel so much for her, and I wanted to see how the sex was. For me it was alright and I'm quite sure she like it quite a bit Probably because she's very into me emotionally and would NOT appreciate me now acting cold towards her after having sex.

After sex, of course she wants me to stay for the night so we can tell each other how much we like each other and whatever. I wouldn't have it, knowing that if I stayed the night I was halfway into the boyfriend zone. This girl is quite passionate and I don't know what she's gonna do if I tell her "I just wanted to **** you but I didn't like it so I'm gonna break up with you". ESPECIALLY after making some exaggerated statements about how I cant sleep because Im gonna be thinking about her and things like "I liked you all along as well".

I realize what I did was immoral, but please try to be understanding, what should I do? In other words, can I turn it into a casual thing, because I like what she does for me and I appreciate her, but I dont want to get too involved. Or should I try to find a good way to break it off?

Ladies and sirs, you may now beging hating

what is your question exactly? you wanted a shag from her,you got it? tell her the truth thats the least you owe her.

Uhhh try and understand? What is there to understand? You're a jerk. You knew this girl liked you beyond just a casual hook up and you took advantage of that so you could sleep with her.

There isn't a "good way," to break this off-- you led her on, slept with her, and after left her with some exaggerated statements of your feelings further leading her on.

As for turning it into a casual thing-- it's unlikely. If she likes you as much as you're claiming, just hooking up with you probably isn't what she's looking for.

To let her down easily, you could start doing things she hates and get her to leave you?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just don't call her back, or let her see you with other girls in public.

If you got some balls just tell her you don't feel the same way and are going to cut contact with her.

You're what's wrong with men.

You used her, and now you want to keep using her? I agree with fras and volk, start making her hate you and see what a dirtbag you really are.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin