+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dinner with gf gone wrong...

dinner with gf gone wrong...

My gf of one year has been a bit down lately, I do know shes under stress from school and exams, so I took her out to a dinner to make her feel better.

After dinner, we started making out in the back seat of my car. I massaged her breasts and started getting more carried away. She enjoyed it, it was a really nice moment. After more kissing, I got really hard and guided her hand to my pants for a handjob. she touched it lightly and pulled away. I didnt know what was wrong, so I guided her hand there again and asked if she wanted to play with it. She said "we're kinda limited by the time and place" ... and stopped. I didnt force the issue.

She says its wasnt the right mood or place. I feel terrible. This dinner was supposed to cheer her up, instead, because of my stupidity and selfishness, I had to do something like that to possibly ruin it... i'm really disappointed in myself

I know she has an big exam tomorrow, maybe thats affecting her mood. She's given me handjobs before in the car, but yesterday I dont know what made her stop.

she did kiss me goodnite and we talked a bit on the phone after.

I'm feeling really bad ...pls help!!!

theSOUNDofMUSIC Guest
    uh well...its really all done and over and a scene didnt come of it so I would just try to look past and not bring it up since she didnt seem to mind since she's still talking to you...if everything keeps feeling normal just forget it, probably nothing in a few weeks. You'll have several more opportunities to cheer her up! But whatever you do DON'T WORRY because it'll make her worry and that wouldnt help any mood...if you worry she'll think somethings wrong with you and start asking herself if SHE did something wrong...so unless it becomes apparent you did something terrible (which from what i read you didnt), just be cool ok?

If she done something before, doesn't mean that she should do it again. I would trust her, perhaps she just didn't feel like doing it at that moment. I wouldn't say that things went that wrong, it sounds like she wouldn't say it either.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Frigid bitch
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

you think that's frigid, I texted her last night just to ask her how things are going. Just simple texts.

She gave me back "I'm doing ok" and "I just got home" ... basically,she didn't even ask how my day was (she normally does).
    It was cold.

She normally isn't like this, for instance, last week we texted quite alot. Now I realize she may be tired and under stress, but I'm also wondering if it could be related to what happened a couple days ago in the car and the whole handjob thing..

I'm trying not to worry, but now I don't know whats going on, or what to do....

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its probably not related in the sense that she is distant because of the handjob thing. Its most likely that she is just tired, but if your unsure then just ask her outright. My bf gets really distant at times when he is stressed/tired from work, at first i used to think there was something wrong but now i realise that its just cause he's tired.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.