+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like what I'm doing? How can I make her be my girlfriend?

Does she like what I'm doing? How can I make her be my girlfriend?

I met her 5 weeks ago. She's new to uni actually and I'm 2nd year at uni already.
    I like her and I've tried to do everyfing when she needs. I do care for her like buyin her a new fone battery (coz her fone battery death last week). But she still wants 2 pay me back every time I try 2 get her sumfing. What should I do? say yes, she can pay me back or no, she doesn't have to?
    I also tried to make her smile or laugh like make fun of her, text her or came to her room...but I know that I should calm down sumtime Because if I do too much, it would make her feel creepy.
    Everytime I go with her to uni...i really wanna talk to her, but dunt really know what to talk? Can I just tell her that I like her or just wait for a while? I dunt wanna make the same mistake like last year again...(Last year I told another girl that I like her and she ran away from me).
    And yeah...there are 2 or 3 other guys chasing her as well...i'm not sure, just my guessing, but one of them does like her. 100% sure Because he told me last week...but I didn't say anyfing...what should I do? I have a feeling that if I dunt do anyfing, I would loose her.
    PLZ HELP...Thanks

How old are you guys?

are you sure you're in uni? you sound like you're 5 years old. and stop buying her stuff - shes not your girlfriend and shes not done anything for you yet that you're rewarding her with gifts...

Quote Originally Posted by lkahuy1191 View Post
    (Last year I told another girl that I like her and she ran away from me).
    That's what happen when you tell a girl you barely know you like them, it will scare them away. Before you ever tell a girl you like them, make sure you have reasons to believe she likes you back. If a girl likes you, they will try and talk to you if they see you. If you have to go talk to her first before she talks to you then that's not a good sign. And if the conversation is short and she gives you an excuse to leave, then she's not interested. So you need to learn to read if girls are interested in you. Look at her body language, is she leaning close to you when you talk to her? Does she touch you sometimes? Those are some signs she likes you. So again, don't tell a girl you like her, figure out if she likes you first. If not, don't waste your time, find someone who does. Sounds like you have trouble talking to girls if you don't know what to talk about. Talk about her interests, talk about school, talk about relationships, talk about something interests you heard on the news, or talk about something funny that happen to you that week. There are endless things to talk about. One of the important thing you should consider when you meet a girl is not that she is pretty, but that she can talk with you easily. That means you two click. That's important for a relationship. And after you know her better, and you think she likes you, just ask her to watch a movie and if she agrees, then that's a good sign she is interested. You can tell her you like her after a few dates, she would already figure it out by then anyways. Good luck.
    Last edited by Bonfire; 06-04-11 at 01:34 AM.