+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make your girlfriend want you more?

How to make your girlfriend want you more?

I've been in a relationship for 1 and a half years now with a girl i like a lot. At the begining the sex was great and it happened often.
    Almost every day . After 5 months it started happening less and less. Now after 1 year and a half , she got a job and we get intimate like once every month or at best 2 weeks. She seems (and is ) tired and i wish that her hobby would be getting intimate with me as much as possible , ive seen it happening in other couples. The girl wanted the guy so bad that everywhere she got him alone they would make love.

So my question is , how do i make her jump me anytime she gets me alone? Do i need a better body? Do i need to work out, jog etc. ? Do i need to get better communicaton skills , other skills? what must be done? Thank you
    Last edited by Sleed; 18-04-11 at 01:36 AM.

When it comes to women it has a lot to do with how you treat them and not how you look. It's can be complicated but they want to feel appreciated, need affection outside the bedroom and to be romanced. Things like being spontaneous and take her to a nice place for dinner, buy her flowers randomly and not just for special occasions, buy her someone thing she's had her eye on, come up behind her and tell her how much you lover and how beautiful she is, make her a romantic candle lit dinner, give her nice massages, etc

Smackie , ive seen that if i work out a little and i get a very good shave + after shave , she tends to want to kiss me more and get close to me .

I also got intimate with her when we were in a bit uncommon situations, like at the mountainside or at the sea side.

Ive seen she also responds well to surprises.

I tend to think its a combination of looks + uncommon places + surprises. Also she must be stress free and well rested . Its kinda sad to be young and have a poor sex life. Like once every 2 weeks is sad.