+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sure you get asked this question a lot...

I'm sure you get asked this question a lot...

As the title says, I'm sure you get asked this question a lot, but, and I've heard a number of answers, but they've never really helped me understand very well.

I suppose my question would be, what do you see in a girl that makes her attractive?

Before I go on, I would like to make a little clarification, which explains why most descriptions really haven't helped me to understand.

I'm a guy, and I'm also a zoophile. So, that complicates things a bit explanation wise, since I've never experienced attraction to any person, male or female.

So, again, what do you see in a girl that makes her attractive? What specific traits? Is it a mix? Is it something that you can consciously explain? Or is it all subconscious?

Almost anything you can tell me to explain the subject would be nice. Keep in mind my frame of reference.

Feel free to ask me any questions too. I'm probably a bit of an anomaly around here, so you might have some.

Quote Originally Posted by Initials View Post
    I'm a guy, and I'm also a zoophile. So, that complicates things a bit explanation wise, since I've never experienced attraction to any person, male or female.

So, again, what do you see in a girl that makes her attractive? What specific traits? Is it a mix? Is it something that you can consciously explain? Or is it all subconscious?

Almost anything you can tell me to explain the subject would be nice. Keep in mind my frame of reference.
    I... uhm....

Uh...

Congratulations, I'm speechless.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I... uhm....

Uh...

Congratulations, I'm speechless.

Hahaha lool

Yeah zoophile, that's err interesting

Well

I'm a girl but the manliness of a man attracts me,
    as it's something I don't have
    maybe it's the same but the other way around for guys.
    Last edited by ellie; 17-10-09 at 06:43 AM.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Yeah, I expected weird reactions to that statement.

Like I said, feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!

We should tag these threads.

Have you had sex with an animal, then?

Sorry if I disappoint you, but, no, I have not.

Equal rights for zoophiles!

Brainfart

...what do you see in a girl that makes her attractive? What specific traits? Is it a mix? Is it something that you can consciously explain? Or is it all subconscious?
    Whoo! Out of Left Field. Struck by lightening. Wow!

Congratulations, fellow, you actually made me think, here. First time since I started posting on this forum. Brainfart! Wow!

This is a lot like having a little green Martian pop out of a UFO to ask what's so special about sex.

The problem is, think as hard as I can manage-- steam out of the ears and all-- I haven't got a hint of an answer for you.

What do I see in a girl that makes her attractive? Well, I see that she's a girl. That's really about it. I can't think of anything to pad my answer with.

Girls=attractive.

Goats=not nearly as attractive.

Wish I could do better for you. Maybe I'll have something for you tomorrow, because now, thanks to your post, I'm going to be thinking about your question for days.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

wow

Some of these reactions make me laugh.

I guess I'm probably the first zoophile most of you have ever talked to.

To be honest, you people are the first non-zoophile people I've ever mentioned it to.

Anyway, I thank those of you who have answered the question. For the record, I put this in the 'Ask a Male' section, but female opinions are welcome too. The answers so far have been interesting.

Glad I got you all thinking.

I'm still open for questions, and still more than happy for responses.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fascinating. As in Japanese tentacle sex? Or horses and goats?

I think I read someplace female humans are aroused by watching chimps having sex.

Anyway, I'm female so can't answer your question. Never watched a chimp sex vid either, but this thread promises to be almost as interesting.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I think Japanese tentacle sex gets its own category. For one, the tentacles really aren't an animal (in most scenarios). They're just... tentacles from nowhere. For another, it's not really a zoophilia type thing. It's... basically made for guys who want to see a woman degraded or raped, and so the tentacles.

Like I said, not really a zoophilia thing.

Some zoophiles are interested in horses and goats. Horses are actually the second largest preference, I believe.

Personally, my preference is for canines (mostly), which happens to be the largest preference.

I've heard that chimp thing before, but I think it's misleading, personally.

And, finally, you could answer my question. Like I said, I'm interested to hear from both females and males. Both perspectives are interesting.

I suppose my question would be, what do you see in a girl that makes her attractive?
    Outside of her overall appearance, the way she talks and carries herself, her sense of humor, her intellect, what she wants to do in life and where she's going in the future, her willingness to be open, honest, adventurous.

I've been with all different types of girls appearance wise, but tend to be drawn to shy, cute, reserved and intellegent types (think librarian w/glasses) and also very down to earth, easy going, non rat-race types (think hippy chick).

Hope that helps some.

Trust me. Girl=beautiful=naturally-attractive. same as 2+2=1+3=4...... or do you doubt that 2+2=4?

Two things to note.

First, I understand emotional and intellectual bonds, and their role in attraction. I'm more interested in what people see physically that attracts them, since I don't understand that as much.

Thanks for the continued responses.

Second, for the record, I'm surprised at the low number of questions for me. I like answering your questions, so if you have any at all, please ask them (I promise I won't be offended by even the most offensive of them).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast