+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Full story

Full story

************************************************** *******************************
    Last edited by mhussain; 16-06-05 at 10:15 AM.
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

guys plz,
    i need advice and help here.

i am f****** getting torn to peices here.

Hussain

hussain, the simple fact is that she flat out lied to you. I couldn't determine from your writings if you two were officially together during that time, but essentially, she cheated on you.

Trust me, I know how hard it is to react the way you should to someone you truly love hurting you like that, but you can't downplay her betrayal. If you guys still talk, I would simply cut off contact. If its what you feel like doing, spend some time alone. After a while you will start becoming you again. You will get the courage to start talking to girls, you will be the person you once were. In my case, I am now a better version of the person I was before I was with my ex.

You are going to feel completely hopeless and helpless for a while, and that is normal. Most people will say force yourself to go out and have fun. I found it better for myself to dwell on my feelings, take them all in, and remember. I knew I had to concentrate on the pain she caused me so I would be stronger when it came to her 'control' over me. I focused on the pain, and made sure I never forgot how she made me feel... and never forgot SHE was responsible for that pain.

Anyways... I suck at putting my thoughts into words sometimes but what I'm trying to say is take it at your own pace, but you will go back to the way you were, and you WILL be happy again. Don't fret, you will find something better and find happiness....

there. i tried.

hey guys, any more advice plz?

Hussain