Hello

Quick advice really .... i was thinking of going seeing an ex at her work and just thought i would see what people thought?

I finished with her Just over a year ago. We wasn’t together for a major long time but the reason we finished was because she wasn’t completely over and ex. She wasn’t going to get back with this ex but she couldn’t let go and block him out. He would text her being nasty and it would get to her. I was putting 100% into the relationship and she wasn’t.

We were absolutely perfect together so it was tough to get over. I felt like we had split because of no fault of mine or hers really and it was her ex’s fault.

I keep thinking about her, even a year on. I even dreamt about her last night haha. The thing is I never see her out and she is not on facebook at all anymore. I keep thinking I should pop into a small hairdressers she works and say hi, pretend I was walking past or something. It may not lead to anything, she may be with someone else or it may start something off. Its just something I keep feeling I should do. Go in there looking my best and hope for the best haha.

I drove past a month or so ago and she was the only person in sat behind the counter reading a magazine. I felt I should of just gone in and said hi while it was quiet.

What does everyone think? Thankyou

Jonathan