+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female sex drive

Female sex drive

Ok I need some info from the females on the forum concerning whats "normal" for a woman. A female freind of mine has been telling me that she has an almost insatiable sex drive and is quite worried that there is something wrong with her. She reckons she is wearing here husband out lol.
    According to her she needs to orgasm up to 8 times a day (especially while ovulating) otherwise she can't concentrate on what she's doing. Is this normal? It certainly sounds extreme to me. I guess it must vary greatly from woman to woman. I would be very interested to hear some input from the girls on here as to what their experience is.

Mine is quite high but 8 orgasms a day is ludacris, my body would be worn out after 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    Mine is quite high but 8 orgasms a day is ludacris, my body would be worn out after 3 days
    Thats kind of what I suspected. I know (from a guys perspective) that if I had satisfy myself 8 times a day in order to think straight, it would drive me stark raving bonkers. . I wonder if there is some medical reason for it? She says she has always had a high sex drive, but that since the birth of her second child its just gone out of control. Another interesting fact she told me is that her cycles are something like 18 days apart!!. So in essence she is ovulating twice a month instead of once. Apparently this is quite rare but not unheard of.

It's kind of weird that you know so much and are so concerned with your friend's cycles and sex drive. Are you just strangely curious about it, or what's your deal?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    It's kind of weird that you know so much and are so concerned with your friend's cycles and sex drive. Are you just strangely curious about it, or what's your deal?
    Gee thanks for the helpfull reply (read heavy sarcasm). Actually if you must know she asked me to find out for her. We talk about all kinds of stuff (I've known her for like 15 years) and sex is just one of many topics we touch on. Seriously, why do you find it "weird" that I am concerned about my friend. Maybe you don't have any close friends of the opposite sex but many people do. Perhaps you should try it sometime....it can give u a unique perspective on things.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I find it kind of odd, too. If she's worried, she should see a doctor.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I find it kind of odd, too. If she's worried, she should see a doctor.
    Gee there sure are alot of prudes on here today. I'm just asking for a female perspective on this issue in the "ask a female" forum. If you don't feel comfortable talking about this topic then by all means don't reply. I'm really not interested in whether you find it weird or not.

I just asked a question. You didn't have to get bitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazer691 View Post
    Gee thanks for the helpfull reply (read heavy sarcasm).
    Oh, sorry I didn't describe my cycles and sex drive.

Actually if you must know she asked me to find out for her.
    No, she didn't.

Seriously, why do you find it "weird" that I am concerned about my friend.
    Because you're asking strangers on the internet to discuss some very private female matters on behalf of your "friend" (what, she doesn't have internet?) It's weird.

Gee there sure are alot of prudes on here today. I'm just asking for a female perspective on this issue in the "ask a female" forum. If you don't feel comfortable talking about this topic then by all means don't reply. I'm really not interested in whether you find it weird or not.
    Damn, why are you getting so mad?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    I just asked a question. You didn't have to get bitchy.

Oh, sorry I didn't describe my cycles and sex drive.

No, she didn't.

Because you're asking strangers on the internet to discuss some very private female matters on behalf of your "friend" (what, she doesn't have internet?) It's weird.
    As I said if u don't feel comfortable discussing it thats fine. Im sure there are women out there who don't have a problem. And what exactly do you mean when you say that she didn't ask me. Were you pirivvy to the phone conversation by some chance? All these posts about how you and others find it weird are irrellevant.

Wow. I'm not sure why people are reacting this way.

Every woman has a different sex drive. 8 orgasms a day can be great once in a while, but if it's every day and without it she can't concentrate, I suggest she sees her doctor. I'm not sure there's a "normal." Most women I've discussed it with seem to like sex between 5 times a week and once a month (usually with multiple orgasms). There's a lot of variation, but that kind of drive doesn't leave much room for life, especially with two kids.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't be a baby. I don't question YOUR motivation for asking; rather I question HER motivation for discussing this with you. Neither her sex drive nor her menstrual cycle are topics most females would feel comfortable discussing with a casual friend. It makes me wonder what she's trying to gain. So stop being a jackass.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoGal View Post
    Wow. I'm not sure why people are reacting this way.

Every woman has a different sex drive. 8 orgasms a day can be great once in a while, but if it's every day and without it she can't concentrate, I suggest she sees her doctor. I'm not sure there's a "normal." Most women I've discussed it with seem to like sex between 5 times a week and once a month (usually with multiple orgasms). There's a lot of variation, but that kind of drive doesn't leave much room for life, especially with two kids.
    Thanks IndigoGal for a response thats actually on topic. I agree....I would have thought 5 times a week was pretty normal. As you say having to have multiple orgasms every day must incredibly tiring. Apparently her doctor said she was just really really fertile. I suspect ovulating twice a month doesn't help either. Maybe she's just a freak of nature.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Apparently her doctor said she was just really really fertile.
    What? Her doctor did NOT say this based on either her sex drive or the frequency of her periods, and if she told you they did, she's lying, which goes goes back to my questioning her motivation for discussing this with you.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Don't be a baby. I don't question YOUR motivation for asking; rather I question HER motivation for discussing this with you. Neither her sex drive nor her menstrual cycle are topics most females would feel comfortable discussing with a casual friend. It makes me wonder what she's trying to gain. So stop being a jackass.
    Actually she's not a casual friend, she's quite a close friend. I know her pretty well and we have never been embarassed to discuss this type of thing. As I said, having a female friend is great as I get a great perspective on the opposite sex from her. Sorry if you find that weird but hey, I wouldn't change it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast