+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me or not? I feel the same way for the last 14 yrs?

Does she like me or not? I feel the same way for the last 14 yrs?

I know its a long post...but please read and help me out

I am 21 yrs old, i am currently studying in a college,
    It started when I saw this girl in my class in my school days when i was just 7 yrs old...i was attracted to this girl from the moment i saw her...i was very shy when i was small..hardly used to talk to girls...so it obvious i didn't use to talk to this girl...i kept my feelings to myself...years passed by....after around 7 years( yes i didnt express my feelings to her..afraid that i'd lose her )..when i was 14 yrs old, a mutual friend told her that i like her...i started talking to her a lil bit....but neither did i nor her picked up the topic that i liked her....she left town after 2 yrs....when i was around 16 yrs old....i used to search her in my friends circle on social n/w sites...but slowly i started getting over her...after 2 yrs( nw i was 18 yrs old), i saw her profile on a social n/w site, i added her....v started chatting to each other....on IM...then she picked up the topic one day..she said that " you used to have a crush on me and never told me" ....
    i was astonished that she even remembered this...i said yes ....infact i said i think i still hav a crush on you...she gave me her no.

One day i don't know what happened but i said that "I love you" on phone(i know its silly)....I created a website on her name....wrote things that I liked about her...and believe me it was a long post...
    she said she needs a few days time to give me a reply.......and as expected she said no...she said she didn't even know me...

Heartbroken, I stopped texting her..i got into college, she also got into another college...we were in diff towns...one day her text comes up..she says "why have u stopped texting me?" i just said that i got busy and all and didn't used to get time....
    v started exchanging texts once in while....in college she gt a boyfriend but it didn't last.....she used to be totally honest with me....v often texted each other...but only called on each other's b'days......she always remembered mine and i her's....a few more years passed which leads me to the present time....a few months back she told me she was coming in town for a month in summer vacations ..but still she did'nt ask me to meet(we were going to be in the same city after 5 yrs... and after i allegedly "proposed her" a few yrs back ) v used to chat on social n/w sites...around 3-4 hrs daily..

One day she asked me who was my first crush...?? i was perplexed....she already knew it was her...y is she asking???
    i told her it was you...have u forgotten???...she replied no, but the friendship must have overshadowed it....she remembered the website which i made for her....she asked me the url...she wanted to see it again.....but unfortunately it had expired...she told me that she thought it was very sweet...

one day she says that v shud meet when v are in the same city.....i said sure.....

she comes to my city.....i waited for a few days.....and asked her if she was free....she said yes....next day i picked her up from our old school( she used to live near our school) as i didn't know her address....v spent a good time sitting in a coffee shop talking....when it was time to go home....she asked me to drop her off at the school only....but i told her i'll drop her to her home....she accepted....after dropping her... i gt back...i texted her.....that i had a grt time....she replied that she also had a grt time...

A few questions:
    1. As you can see i first saw this girl when i was 7 yrs old.....and now i am 21......why m i still so attracted towards this girl???
    2. Why did she want to meet me....she always says that she wants to know me....what does this mean?
    3. Whenever I text her she always replies me back....i think she is into me....am i right ...or does she wants to be only friends..???

Additional Details
    I am sorry if I didn't write using correct punctuations or if my grammar is wrong. But these are my feelings and I don't care So I am sorry you have to read it like this.

First off, stop obsessing. If you are all intense and wound up she's gonna think you are a creepy weirdo.

Now that you are 21, stop acting like a 12 year old kid. Listen to what she says "wants to know you" That means she wants to go out on dates and get to know you. This is what all adults do before they decide to pursue a relationship. So as it stands she doesn't even know if she wants to be just friends or if she into you but is willing to give you a shot to see where it goes. You have to remember just because you have been infatuated with her for all these years doesn't mean she is or going to feel the same way as you do, so just calm down, take her out, get to know each other and let nature take it's course.

Yes, That is correct! You have to be mature enough and learn how to deal with dating and relationships.