+ Follow This Topic

Thread: when to get physical with a girl and is she the right one for me

when to get physical with a girl and is she the right one for me

ok met the gal off the net -first time we met it was coffee-good chat she talks a lot which is good, last night was dinner at tgi's-i paid for it total 30 bucks. so far we jsut been chatting about school and her new job as a finanical services person....life, movies, her freinds, HS, music....what not. the thing is i haven;t kissed, hold hands, or done any physical activty with her yet-since i not sure when to do that-25 never had a gf or even dated. i don;t want to come off too fast and lose her but i don't want to go too slow and get into the freind zone.
    when is a good time to kiss or show some physical sides-holdhands, cuddle..etc. also i don;t even now how to kiss-how can i practice and wheere should i kiss her-it be at some public place i guess.
    also at the same time i don;t want to spend too much or any money, i'm a student, she works-but low wages. shes nice but i still hardly now her and not sure if this girl is even my type-personaitly wise, we did chat a lot though-i'm so inexp that i don;t even now what i'm looking for and if shes the one.

physical looking shes avg looking, i like to go for the trendy clothes hot import model looking types but i get rejected and can't even get a date with one of those-most of those type of girls have bfs already-since they are so hot.

also we both live at home-so far my place is out of the quesiton my folks are always at home,not sure about hers. no car either so its like we do we do it. hotel -well too much $$
    any suggestions

As far as how long you should wait to do anything physical, I'd say don't do anything unless you actually like her and want this to get more serious, (or can at least see it getting more serious.) Basically, don't lead her on just because you think you're "supposed" to kiss her, if you're really not sure you want to stay with her. It doesn't sound like you're that sure about it. Spend more time with her - eventually you will get past the barrier of "friendly talk" if the two of you have a lot in common and a lot of chemistry. If you seem to stay at that barrier without getting any closer and more comfortable with each other, I'd take that as a sign that maybe you're not "meant" each other - and it would be much easier to break it off if you haven't led her on by kissing her or more.

Oh, and DON'T WORRY about how to kiss. There are good kissers who have had terrible kisses, and bad kissers who have had wonderful kisses - it depends on who you're kissing. My first ('real') kiss was better than any other one, even though I had no practice.

Teezy Guest
    I gotta agree with lovesjoyajm, my first kisses were awesome. Just don't shove your tongue down her throat. Play with her a little bit. Lick her gums or something. Or you can always just go for the standard "peck".

As far as when to take it physical, I don't know man, it's different for every woman. Whenever you feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    Just don't shove your tongue down her throat. Play with her a little bit.
    AGREED. DON'T use too much tongue. My first kiss with one guy, he used WAY too much tongue, and it seriously grossed me out.