+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Awkward Moment

Awkward Moment

Hello people, this is my first time here. Just wanted to say its a pleasure to be on this forum.

Okay so let me begin a quick background to this story.

Me and my GF have been dating for about a year and 5 months. We are both in college at Pepperdine and are extremely close. We both share our feelings regularly. We talk about our week, what we did to make each other upset (possibly even jealous). So we have good communication.

So she's always over at my dorm, and she knows some of neighbors because they are friends of mine.

One in particular (Juan) knows my GF more then my other neighbors. So, I'm really happy that they became friends, and get along. So on with the story.

We decided to go to IHOP around 1am. And we were on the way, me and my GF are in the front seat, and Juan and another person in the back. Along with some other people (but in another car).

Anyways, so she was getting her Ipod ready to listen to music. She tells Juan (in the back) Imma give it you Juan! (Referring to the ipod) And he said, Oh your gonna give it to me! Then she responds with Yeah! You ready? Juan then says okay give it to me! Of course jokingly, but in that sexual innuendo tone. I was surprised and I became upset. Now I was wondering, am I reasonable to be upset? do I have a reason to be upset about it? Am I just being Jealous?

Yes you are just being jealous. However, I would not let my male friends get too close to my gf. I learn from experience, it can be a recipe for disaster. Certain guys you can trust and certain guys you can't. So the question is can you trust Juan?

Okay, well thankfully its in the end of the semester

Way, way too jealous. Chill out.

lol I know. I never been like this, I don't know what sparked it. But I'm okay now,