+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wrote her a letter now what?

Wrote her a letter now what?

Ok so i write the girl im "in love" with a letter. I'm nervous as hell that whole day at school. I said Todays the day im giving her this letter no matter what. We were in class together and I know she sees my hands shaking. The class ends and im walking down the hall and she walks up to me and says "Your walking slow today is something wrong"....

I just started making small talk with her and stuff...Then i take the letter out of my pocket and just hold it in my hand. Then I hand it to her and say "Hey...you dropped this" (corny i know but i was so nervous i couldnt say anything else) She replied with "No I didnt"...I was like "yeah, it fell out of your bookbag" She said..."No it didnt" and walked ahead of me.

Regardless to say my life sucked from there on out. Thats worse then getting rejected. Do you think she knew what the letter was about...Ugh...

What do you guys suggest i do now?

That was a good try... I would just slip in into her locker and let her find it on her own or really put in her hands...
    I suppose you could also have one of er friends give it to her.
    She probably has not a clue what it' about.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Oh man... well... what to say? You can put it in her locker... but I don't know if I'd do that. What you should do is put it in her hand and see what she says/does when she reads it.

Jane's probably right when she says she probably has no idea what it's about. Put it in her hand directly. It takes balls, but damn, it shows courage.

See what happens.

LINEBACKER 2

You should of just gave it to her and YOU should've done the walking away. Then at least she would of taken it and read it. Does the letter confess your feelings or something?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well the next time you see her, if this reply isn't too late...just give it to her and say i have something to tell you. it's all in this letter. it's honest and she'll know that you're conveying your feelings to her. tell her to read it later and to call you if something happens. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

"Ok so i write the girl im "in love" with a letter."

Yeeeaaaahhh..

Ok, you're like, obsessing and shit. You have way too little self esteem. If you can't talk to the girl you're getting nowhere in a relationship.

You need to take a moment, and see how you really feel about this girl. You aren't "in love" for one, since you barely know her. You're crushing. Your lack of self confidense is probably your worst enemy. Girls don't like guys who can't even express themselves. While what you're doing is cute, it would have been a lot more respected if you had given the letter to her without trying to trick her into taking it.

Good luck with this one though.
    Just my 2c!
    -Argile

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha she sounds like icequeen....blunt and to the point. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well, the question wasn't about whether he should express his feelings to her in a letter form or face-to-face. It was about...does she have a clue of what's it saying.

Well, Andyman, most likely she just didn't get it (corny as it is). Sure enough she knew she didnt drop it, so she just didn't want to take something that doesn't belong to her. I say, rewrite the letter on a new piece of paper and put it into and envelope and then like some said, put it into her locker or just give it to her. Make sure she doesn't read it while you're just standing and staring at her!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Follow her home, find her address, put it in an envelope with a stamp addressed to her, and mail the sucker..

OK, yah, bad advice, It would just make everything so much simpler... albeit stalker-like.

Just my 2c!
    -Argile

Hehe. My initial thought exactly, Argile
    I have it all. Including kino.

Hey, did you write your heart out just to sit on it till it explodes?!?

It's gotta go where it's meant pal

what I'm saying is, just be a man, hand it over

Good luck!
    Jay-tea :0)

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions...And i didnt just meet this girl, Ive known her for about 6 years now and i know im not "in love"...it just feels that way. Its just been recently hard to talk to her since the letter becuz im not sure if she knew what it was or not. I know where she lives ive been to her house...I really am almost positive she doesnt feel the same way about me, but i want to get my feelings for her out, thats whats in the letter...

I think u need to be more confident. Don't be so pecimistic, I highly doubt she knows what the letter is about, it's not like she can read your mind. And becareful about opening up like that... it's basically spilling out your guts and she either feels the same way you do or she doesn't, and when she tells you she doesn't, that basically monkey wrenches your whole relationship, then you'll really be down. It's better to show her that you love her and then maybe tell her how you feel at the right time.