+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP ME!! I need some advice...I want to giv her a surprice on her birthday..

HELP ME!! I need some advice...I want to giv her a surprice on her birthday..

I want to giv her a surprice on her birthday....But we are having exam on that day so i cant invite her to some where too far... Any advice or any idea how am i going to surprice her on her birthday???? PLZ helP me

anachronistic Guest
    take her out *after* the exam.

Exam last for 1 month plus.....Her birthday is on d first day of d exam... What if i wan to invite her out on tat day....I can only go to restaurent near her house...What should do during that time?? Or what i can do to surprise her ?? PLz help me

Do something thoughtful for her. Bake her a birthday cake with a special design--like a heart with her name on it or something. Or make a care package for her filled with cookies and chocolates and candies so she'll have treats to eat while she's studying. If she wants to take a break away from studying, then you could take her somewhere not too far, but still fun... (I donno what's around her place besides the restaurant you mentioned. Maybe a park? Maybe a beach?) Get her roses and balloons. Get her scented candles so she could smell them while she studies. Make her a picture frame of you and her. Make her a birthday card or just get a really good one and write something nice. Write her a poem.

Or do alllllll of that and knock her socks off!!!

tq for ur idea dude......

how does this exam last for a month? I don't get it. Please remember to study- and do something for her after school, or when you've done all your studying.. it would be way too easy to get carried away and SO much harder to return to studying otherwise.

I will spare you the "ultimately only you know what she wants" talk.. I know gift ideas can be hard. Ultimately you will know if chocolates are a good idea, or if she is on a diet- you will know if she loves jewellery, or if she doesn't wear any, etc.. but it's still great to have ideas all thrown out there. Something personal that references back to times you've had together is great - ie a framed photo, or even just mentioning it while you're sitting together.

On my birthday, my bf took me to the restaurant we had gone to the first time I visited. He also told me happy birthday about a million times. Reminiscing on time spent together, on ways you've both grown, on what a good time you've had with her, etc., depending on how long you've been together, can be the greatest gift.

and if you can't do anything much because of the exam, at least promise to do something later on

i have 11 subjects....Most of them have 2 papers! Some even 3... The subject i am taking is chemistry , physic ,account ,english , est ,chinese ,math ,additional math , moral , history and Malay language....Veri tough exam....

i agree with them

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRipper214 View Post
    i have 11 subjects....Most of them have 2 papers! Some even 3... The subject i am taking is chemistry , physic ,account ,english , est ,chinese ,math ,additional math , moral , history and Malay language....Veri tough exam....
    holy shit, is this some kind of study-till-you-die-fest?

damn you study well in these classes.
    Last edited by Dave4586; 20-08-07 at 01:47 AM.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm thinking you should study the English part pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I'm thinking you should study the English part pretty hard.
    eeeheheheh..

Quote Originally Posted by nuttybuddy View Post
    Or make a care package for her filled with cookies and chocolates and candies so she'll have treats to eat while she's studying.
    That's a great idea. All nutty's ideas were good, but this was the standout.
    Spammer Spanker

No choice.... MY country is like this....They force u learn all subject in briefly 1st.... after u enter university , then only focus on a few subject ..... stupid education system... waste lots of time...n lots of pressure

Giga i heard that your advice are always good right??? Give me some idea on my problem please...her birthday is on the next week...i hope i come up with something really special for her this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast