+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss her....

I miss her....

I have been dating my GF for about 3months now and we only get to see each other once every week because we live an hour apart. This distance between us is killing me though!

And not just in the obvious ways but also financially because everytime I have to go out their I have to basically fill up my car with twenty dollars. Like one example is If I go and see her Saturday morning then come back Saturday afternoon/night I usually fill up the car again by the following Saturday before it falls below the mid-level or else it'll be even more expensive. SO basically I am prolly spending more than $40-60 a month on gas! I have a small commute to work (like 5mins) so thank goodness for that and I rarely go anywhere else that is far.
    Just last weekend, Saturday morning, I filled up with about $20 (gas level was at mid-level) and I went to pick her up and we came back down to my area and hung out then I drove her back home late that night. I decided to stay because I didn't feel like driving back so I stayed in her family mobile home. Next morning, I drove back. By Monday/Tuesday, I had to fill up the car again before it fell below the mid-level. Now if I go see her this Saturday....it'll be like the example above where I do see her for a while then take her to work and come back home. Then by the next Saturday, I will have to fill up again with another $20. So now I'm currently deciding whether or not I should go this weekend. I know financially I should prolly take the break but Only thing is I miss her and I don't want to keep feeling like this. If I see her for a little bit, it can hold me over till next weekend, I guess.

I want to see her more than just once a week though but I don't know what I can do. I really do think I love her. I believe she has strong feelings for me too but they are not as strong as mine. At this point, I really feel like I need to see her more......or not see her at all.
    Just talking to her on the phone is not enough anymore. I just want to be with her and near her. I don't want to feel needy or sound needy either but the pain in my chest and heart is so hard and bad now.

I hate this feeling. If this is love then why does it hurt?

Lucky you, it only costs $20 to fill up your car. It costs me a lot more.

I don't think it's love, though. If you were really in love with her, you'd be posting something about "How can I make more money so I can afford to go visit my honey" instead of "It costs too much to put gas in my car".

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch

I don't think it's love, though. If you were really in love with her, you'd be posting something about "How can I make more money so I can afford to go visit my honey" instead of "It costs too much to put gas in my car".

What do you think?
    Exactly. My G/F (ex G/F? We'll find out soon I guess) spends about $40 when she comes over. I've offered to share or pay the entire expense but she always says no. I even offered to have her car tuned up just last week. Again, no. At least I'm not being used for money.

If you were really crazy about her you should look at it this way. $20 is nothing compared to what it would cost you to go on a random date, or even go to a bar/club by yourself to hang out.

Sell plasma.

Sell plasma.
    I would. For the right woman. Too bad nobody seems to appreciate that little fact.

Yet.

What do you think?
    Yea generally $20 is not a lot but when the tank is only at half a tank then yes it is a lot. I remember when $20 filled up the whole tank when it was on empty.

I have been thinking about ways to work around it today actually. I am on a budget so I am thinking I might separate the gas money and put it into an account where I can use my bank card to take it out every time I gas up instead of keeping it with my regular every day or my "checking" account money.

I am in love with her but I am also going through so many other emotions its a real cluster****.