+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will she miss me?

Will she miss me?

Been browsing these forums and seems an excellent place to let off your heartache.

My ex broke up with me recently and i am devastated....I've done all the wrong moves - begged for her, cried in front of her, wouldn't leave her alone and cos she's got a new bf got extreemly jealous acting
    What gets me the most though is the fact that she has never told me to back off, when we first broke up i asked her to give me no contact and it was as though she couldn't do it.....worst thing of it all is she only lives round the corner from me

She and her new boyfriend are going on holiday in a weeks time for 3 weeks to Austrailia....she has her eldest brother who lives there and has recently had a baby with the wife and so she wants to visit her.
    She has never been apart from me for longer than a week, she kept saying that she'll miss me - once she said she'll miss looking at my face.....why would you say that to your ex?!

My ex said shes not "in love" with me no more.....but why does her actions say more? Even her sister has said to me "i think she's all messed up cos of her exams and its the last year of Uni for her" Her sister doesn't like the new bf she said she thinks he's weird lol!

I know this post probably doesn't make any sense and doesn't give much information but i didnt wanna bore you to death.
    All i wanna know is.....will she miss me do you think? As like i've said before we have never been apart for longer than a week and i was her best friend as well as a lover....i knew her inside out and her the same to me.....she said to me after she broke up with me "you'll always be my soul-mate".

What are your ages and how long were you together for?

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappy View Post
    Been browsing these forums and seems an excellent place to let off your heartache.

My ex broke up with me recently and i am devastated....I've done all the wrong moves - begged for her, cried in front of her, wouldn't leave her alone and cos she's got a new bf got extreemly jealous acting
    What gets me the most though is the fact that she has never told me to back off, when we first broke up i asked her to give me no contact and it was as though she couldn't do it.....worst thing of it all is she only lives round the corner from me
    The last thing she will want you to do, is to back off and especially if the new relationship is still in it's first few months.

You see, if the new relationship falls through and doesn't work out for some reason, she can come crawling back to you and quite easily because you are still around in the picture.

She has never been apart from me for longer than a week, she kept saying that she'll miss me - once she said she'll miss looking at my face.....why would you say that to your ex?!
    Sweetalking....done to keep you hanging on in there and incase she ever changes her mind about you/or the new guy ditches her.
    She has to say something 'nice' to ensure you stick around like a faithful little puppy dog, while she's off testing the waters with new guys.

My ex said shes not "in love" with me no more.....but why does her actions say more?
    I think that her actions are speaking perfectly 'loud and clear', that she is not in love with you anymore.

She has moved onto a relationship with another man. How clearer does it get, than this?

.....she said to me after she broke up with me "you'll always be my soul-mate".
    Again, all sweet talk that makes you feel tons better about the breakup.

If she thought you were truly her 'soul mate', she would never have looked at another guy, let alone be with another guy.

Stay the hell away from her, or you'll end up mentally insane like me!
    Just avoid her like the plague. Go far far away. Move if you have to.
    It's all in your head. She is playing you.

She won't miss you as much as you miss her, and that should be an indication to you of how sad your situation is. Maybe you should think about dating someone else.
    Spammer Spanker