Hi I'm new to all this it's 2am cannot sleep and need some advice

I have been having an affair for the last 8 months I am in a dead end marriage and so is the person I am having the affair with she has 2 children with her husband I have none. So we have been having this affair for 8 months and fell deeply in love with each other we treat each other completely different to our own partners.

The woman I am having the affair with we both want to leave are partners but at separate times to save the Argo of being found out of cheating and to stop children getting hurt we have known each other for 6 years and are very close I am very close with her children her son stays round mine once a week.

She has fallen pregnant with my baby 3 weeks ago only just found out she told her husband the marriage was over they have had problems for 3 years he moved out last week but visits every night to see the kids.

I have been really pushed out of everything I haven't seen her for about 3 days we text each other but I have been worried of her trying to rekindle her marriage and getting very paranoid.

She told me she loves me but I need to stop the paranoia as it is pushing her away and she is getting shit from all angles. Her son was crying for his dad the other night I was there and normally he wants me but this time he didn't.

I'm still paranoid that she gunna think am I worth all this. Do I need to give her space, am I being selfish by keep texting or insecure

Help please and be nice I love the kids and I don't want them hurt I'm not here to hurt them.