+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell her i don't want to contact her anymore?

How to tell her i don't want to contact her anymore?

I used to meet this girl for about 3 years as friends - we were kinda dating, but it got to the stage where we would argue lots. She liked about 5-10 other guys as in saying they were "hot" and also slept with a lot of them. I forgave her and wanted to get to know her more.

We decided to stop talking and didn't for about 3-4 months. I sent her a message saying maybe we could start over and asked if she wanted to talk again. She replied saying we can, but then went on vacation/holiday for 3 weeks. When she got back I askd again if she wanted to talk and she said shes not bothered either way, so I replied if your not bothered, then theres no point. She'snow text asking if I want to talk or not.

To be honest, I have been much happier without her in my life as she has used me and hurt me A LOT, but how do i say i don't want to talk anymore?

I cant see the point in talking as she will never change and will always end up hurting me and other people.

Do I just ignore her (in which she will then throw abuse at me), or just a simple "no i don't think we should talk anymore"?

Part of me wants to annoy her because she has hurt me so much, but i really just want to lose contact with her, but if I ignore her, she will get worse.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The easiest way is to just fade out. Answer her only sometimes and graduate it to less and less answers. If she asks why you're not answering, just tell her you've been really busy. If she gets mad, tell her she just needs to be patient with you.

She'll get bored and move on...all without confrontation.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Tell her you don't want to talk anymore. And if she doesn't leave u alone, block the bitch.

I say just tell her no you don't want to talk anymore and then block her number right after sending it. I really don't know why you would even care how to do this when there is nothing to care about her. You owe her nothing, in fact I can't believe you would even give this girl the time of day in the beginning. You only hurt yourself by hanging on so long so stop blaming her.

Amy90 Guest
    I agree with the first post, just fade out. That way you aren't leaving things on a bad note and there will be no hard feelings on her part. If she confronts you about it just tell her your seeing someone else or your busy. She will get the hint eventually