+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The perfect girl

The perfect girl

hi, i'm french my name is Alex and she is Katy.She is beautiful, intelligent, classy... i love the way she walks the way she smiles, her touch, the way she looks at me, when she hugs me and when she holds my hand... it drives me nuts.. I love her smell.. love her lips that i've only kissed in dreams ... i just wonder how would it feel to hold her tight and kiss her passionately...

We've been out many times in 3 or 2 months and she looked like she really liked me. She used to phone me everyday and even said how much she loved to hear me speak and she liked everything about me except when i remained silent (thats because of the fears of falling in love with her i guess) ... She has got a "boyfriend" but they don't meet coz he's not staying in this country.

Everything was fine with us till the day we had stopped meeting like before....we didnt talk for 1 abt a month coz i told her i was busy one day and she stopped contacting me. now i can only expect her to contact me...she doesnt seem to care like before when i talk to her. and i cant stop thinking about her...

is it worth waiting for her... is there a chance that se will be like before.. i bet her bf is cheating her... and i cant imagine them being together in the future if they meet. i guess shes waiting for her bf to come.
    Last edited by LePetitAmour; 28-05-08 at 06:55 PM.

there are a couple other posts on here about people falling for their best friends.. the only advice i can offer would be to tell her how you feel. you would be taking a risk because you may lose a good friend, but if she feels the same you may be glad you told her how you feel.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's no such thing as a perfect girl.

Get the ideals out of your mind so you can see what's really there. Then make a decision.

First, don't assume her bf is cheating just because you want them to break up.

Second, she has a bf. Move on. I wish guys would stop thinking that they are the prize and these women that cheated or left their bfs for the other guy won't do the same to them.