+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No Sex in relationship/marriage?

No Sex in relationship/marriage?

Hi all. I was just wondering if you think its normal for a girl not to want to have sex at all period literally refuse you, if she supposebly loves and cherishes you and is your wife and is not cheating on you even though you think she is. For example my wife and i havent touched each toher since 8-2004. 6 months. Im about to just leave due to this. Ive tried talking with her she simply states I just dont want to be touched. No matter how bad i need or want it. I just dont understand it. She had a baby but it was 16 months ago so thats not even a reason to consider. Since the baby shes been like this. She comes up with all kinds of excuses. I feel ugly so its hard to be sexy so we buy her a whole new sexy wardrobe. Doesnt do anything but make her wear them out with other ppl not me. And everytime i try to kiss her i get literally a peck. Id recive more from a family member or stranger than her. She is constantly pushing me away. all she does is fight and scream at me or leave the house or something if I bring any of this up to her. I was just wonderin gif anybody had an experience like this or any insight as to whats going on or what i can do. Thank you

sounds like your wife is in someway depressed. Not sure whether it is post-natal depression due to the birth of the baby but this can affect women long term and it doesnt necessarily need to be from the outset of birth. Or it could be related to work, or staying at home all day...or something entirely different.

I appreciate this must be very hard and frustrating for you mate!

My advice? Talk to her about going to see your local doctor and she can tell him/her exactly how shes been feeling and they will arrange medication or counselling or something to that effect.

If i was you I would try and find some time to set cook her a nice little dinner at home, get all dressed up for her, buy her some flowers and then tell her you love her and the whole situation is getting you down and talk about going to see the doctor. It will be much better recived in this way i think.

I feel for you tho it must be really hard to go through this. Sorry if my advice stinks i dont have a lot of experience in this im only 20! but hope it helps -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******