+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help me i need advise

please help me i need advise

in oder for all of you to understand i must tell you the hole story. i will start with high school i was in the 11 grade my junior year i was in a relationship at the moment when this other girl crossed my eyes it got to the point where i ended my current relationship to start a more promising one this new thing was going so good untill like 4 moth into this relationship i talk to my former girl and we decided to skip a day in school to remember old times for a last time we both agreed and we went to her house and had fun the hole day that went away never talk to her again so i focus on the relationship i was having i also once started to text with this girl that i liked back in my freshmen year she returned the text and we talked for like 2 days couple of days later i got a phonecall from my girlfriend yelling and crying telling me they both went and told her all the truth i talked to her we decided to leave things in the past since then i have felt guilty about causing her so much pain school was over for me i graduated and couple of weeks i married her we are about to be 1 year married and our marriage is going down well WHILE i was living with her everynight the comversation where she would tell me i was more experiense than her and all that keeped coming up after so many of this remarks i said ok we will do something i will allow you to go have fun and get "experiences" so she took my word couple of days later she confess that went over to do 2 guys one of them been the guy that i have hated the most in my life but thats away from the point she gave me the excuse that for one of them she was really drunk and for the other she said she went to his house to pick up an application and "things happend" so i asked her if she was ready to be my wife and never cheat on me again i thought this would make my relationship better ever since she told me she had sex with one of them inside a pool i feel bad everytime i took a shower with her my tears just come out and i cant help it i decided to take that has revenge you know an eye for and eye we were doing so good and things were going great regular relationship problems but nothing that could not get fixed in a couple of min. i resently ntice that she was texting a lot with this one guy who claimed to be a friend of mine i started looking at her and everytime he would text her and i once again saw the smile i saw when we first hasd sex that smile and the glow in her eyes i got jewlous and decided to look at her phone something i had never done before and i saw a couple of text that i dont think were apropiate but i stayed quiet i sucked in all that pain and just kind of went along with the flow i got to the point where i could not hold it no more she was calling him names she would call me telling him she miss him and all that i tried to kill my self but i was not able to i started thinking about all the good things i have with her i never had a family and its something that i now have with her her parents treat me like if they had given birth to me anyways i told her i wanted her i wanted her to stop texting him and she started to cry told me she could not do that i have just been eating my self inside and she still texting him all the time i want to leave but i cant i just love her so much i prefer to go tru this pain than to live without her. i love her to death

U should have broken up long time ago...Look I don't know if I'm too much of a traditional person or have too much pride, but I don't believe in second chances! If u do it once u can do it again and again.She is not going to stop u should man up & divorce! Ur wasting ur precious time with an useless marriage that's going to be tormenting u for the rest of your life if u don't do something FAST!
    God never closes a door without opening another one!

Tedel Guest
    +1
    Wise Mum's saying reads: "If she mistakes once, it's her fault; if twice, you're a stupid. Never forgive more than once, son, or your love life will suck." (originally said in Spanish)

By the way... "things happened" is the lousiest lie. You know it.
    Last edited by Tedel; 09-11-07 at 01:01 AM. Reason: typo

Wow, that was hard to read. WHY would you even suggest to her go to screw someone else? What do you think that would actually accomplish? That was stupid on your part you have to eat that crow yourself now. You brought that on yourself. I dont know WHY you want to continue in a relationship where theres been nothing but cheating? Thats not healthy and you need to face the fact that you allowed this and no matter how much you try to correct it, whats done is done. You have to make some harsh decisions. Youre suppose to be married! She's out messing around with other men and youre ok with it? Oh hell no, this isnt a marriage anylonger. You should seriously consider marriage counseling.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Please make sure you're using at least two methods of contraception, because bringing a child into the horrible, hurtful relationship you have would be criminal, IMO.

You are both inconsiderate, terrible people. I would tell you to leave her at once, but it sounds like you deserve each other.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't think I can give you a constructive advice on this. You've only been married for 1 year and your relationship is already so full of problems. How do you imagine spending another year with her acting like this? (Let alone the rest of your life).

Perhaps you married too young?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~