+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would u do about cheating

What would u do about cheating

Help GUYS I Cheated

OK

I cheated on my girlfriend last night i got oral and fingered my ex, my ex has been pursuing me for a long time and ive been twarting her plans but finaly i inveted her last night and we hooked up.

The firstday i started going out with my gf, a strange spanish women grabbed my dick and offered me sex but i refused. SO THATS A POINT.

Im 22 years old, my gf is 19. She is from the middle east her Dad dosent let her have a girlfriend so she got in trouble recently so I told her lets just be friends that its too hot for a relationship now, after this the next day sexual play increased and we started saying I Love you way more often.

But last night I did the oral with my ex.

I feel guilty and its running up and down my mind, I read everywhere online to not tell your GF its selfish and I asked her hypothetically what would u do if I cheated and she said she wouldent forgive and dump me.

The side effects of cheating are WORSE then self gradification.

What should I do? Aswe were hooking up I was holding back alot refusing to kiss alot and didnt put it in her vagina because of my guilt.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

You should think about what you expect from your current relationship.
    If you want it to last a long time and you are ready for the commitment then you must promise to yourself that you won't cheat on her ever again.
    Cheating is just about the worse thing you could do but it happened and i'm not saying that it's ok but if you love her you can still make this work.

Most people who have been cheated on can just not forget the fact that their partner did things with someone else even if they want to forgive and forget.
    So I think it's best to just try and make the best out of what you have without telling her.
    and don't forget to appreciate what you have!

Tell her. Then hopefully she will dump your arse and find a REAL man

Break up with her. You're not ready to be in a relationship.
    Spammer Spanker