+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This girl is so strange..... Well... all girls are.

This girl is so strange..... Well... all girls are.

I have been dating this girl for like a month now... I just cant get quite to understand her. I love her more then any other girl ever, I have been with many. I think about her 24/7 thats why i dont wanna let it go.

Here is the story.
    I took her to the movies yesterday, we had tons of fun like never before... She was always telling me how much she likes me, I was telling her the same. She was soooo happy, When i was dropping her off home, she told me how she doesent want to leave but she had to, she gave me a nice long kiss that felt like heaven.

Today I called her talked to her, it was obvious she didnt want to talk to me, i asked her if she wants to go somewhere again and i got a "No". She said she will call me later but never did. Im wicked sad i wanna cry. I dont know what i could of done wrong.

Please guys if you can give me some advice.
    Ill be happy to give more info if you need it.
    I love her sooo much.

Sorry man, does sound like you liked her alot. Has she just recently gotten out of a relationship? In my experience, it has always been an ex-boyfriend standing in the way. She may have mix feelings right now for him. She is confused and it is an emotional tug-of war with her. I'm just offering up a reason not to say that's it. Have you talked about previous relationships?

Yeah, But she told me she dont care about the guy no more..... I believe her, we are very honest with each other.

How long has it been since she has dated him? Sometimes, people jump back into relationship too qucikly before they let themselves heal, i.e., get over the last relationship. I would still question her politely the next time you talked to her. If you guys are honest with each other then why won't she tell you why she doesn't want to see you any more?! Just ask her to at least give you a reason and you will leave it or hear alone. Don't call her for a while maybe she will come around. Just my thoughts.

You know, this happened before - But then everything got back to normal. Im just tired of it happening.

Bingo, I think you just answer your own question. 9 times out of 10 that's the reason. I'm still going through that with my girlfriend now and she dated the last guy for 5 years and was even engaged. She still wants him as friend, she says they are best friends and have been for 6 years but they had a rocky relationship and finally I got fed up with it and told her either his friendship or our relationship becasue the situation wasn't healthy for us. If your only a month into I would walk away, maybe she will realize what she has in you.

ill put up a reason...just for you to think about...maybe its PMS...lol, i always get pissed off at everyone for no reason and im always blunt with everyone who calls or knocks on my door...just a thought...give her some space and she'll be all lovey dovey next week...
    ...Here's A Letter On A Tape, We Don't Write Anymore...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oi, you sound like you're in one of those lovey dovey overly dramatic relationships.

Tell her to cut the shit or you'll dump her.

uhhh...ask her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ok guys... girl here...I think you need a womans point of view.

When a woman says shes still "friends" with her ex... shes LYING. I dont care how many women on here would swear to being friends with their exes..I dont even care if they take the time to curse me lol. I'm telling you... they arent friends.

I've been in a situation similar to it. Dated a guy for a year and a half and we werent working to we decided to be "friends". Well we still had sex...we still hung out. It was almost as if nothing had changed.

Women are too emotional and get too attached to just be friends with an ex. I'm sorry ladies its true.

Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86

When a woman says shes still "friends" with her ex... shes LYING. I dont care how many women on here would swear to being friends with their exes..I dont even care if they take the time to curse me lol. I'm telling you... they arent friends.

I've been in a situation similar to it. Dated a guy for a year and a half and we werent working to we decided to be "friends". Well we still had sex...we still hung out. It was almost as if nothing had changed.

Women are too emotional and get too attached to just be friends with an ex. I'm sorry ladies its true.
    HA! LET THE TRUTH BE HEARD!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86

Normally I would agree with this, BUT I've been friends with my ex for over a year now. He lives in a different city (which was the reason we broke up) and we talk about regular friend stuff. I don't have any feelings for him anymore, I know he still does have feelings for me, but he respects my relationships & personal life.

Not everyone can be friends with an ex, but it is possible.

To the original poster:
    This is a good time where I do agree with lady86. There should not be so much turmoil in the relationship. Since she's constantly going back & forth with you, I would suggest telling her to figure out her own issues. You want to be with someone thats not going to constantly change her mind about you and thats going to respect being in an actual relationship.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

True, I should have clarified. In this situation like with Chris and I, he didnt live so far away, and we had grown to be attached so it was too hard to be "friends". But in a situation where you live far away, didnt date for very long and arent in love.. then of course you can be friends. But then again thats kinda irrelevant to this post lol. Anyhoo yep

Hi Guys!
    Thanks for all your replies, today we talked and had the best evening we ever had. It seems like we are never gonna be apart.

Thanks Again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast