+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very hot and cold with my boyfriend lately, why?

Very hot and cold with my boyfriend lately, why?

My boyfriend and I have always had a very good relationship, we hardly ever argue and fight. But lately over the last 2weeks or so I have been getting really irritated with him, sometimes over stupid things. He's a good boyfriend and knows when i'm upset, so he will try and ask me what's wrong. But I hate talking about that stuff, it makes me even more upset so I often don't say anything at all. I don't know whats gotten into me, i'm pretty sure that i'm not just pmsing as its never been a problem before and the fact that its gone on for a little over two weeks now. My sister seems to be the only one that can pick my mood up in a second. So what are some possibilities of why i'm so hot and cold with my boyfriend??
    I think i'm gonna talk to him tonight if he gets home early enough, and if nothing bugs me before then haha.

Only you can tell if you are PMSing. Your boyfriend is just trying to figure it out like you are, so try to cut him a break. You might just be having a stressful time and it will blow over. Everyone gets into moods every now and then. Is it just your bf that is annoying you or everything?
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!