+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Position question

Position question

Having a little trouble with a position with my wife. She is a very intimate person and enjoys being on top. When we first got together this wasn't a problem but she slowly started to put some weight on. I still enjoy it dont get me wrong but sometimes after I find my lower abdominal and pelvic area are sore and sometimes get burised.

How do I tell my wife without sounding bad what is going on. I dont wanna be like yea you put on weight and now your hurting me, so women chime in please

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you can tell her you love her, and that you think she is beautiful, but you find this position painful lately, and you want to try another one. If she absolutely refuses to try something else, then I guess you will have to tell her that the extra weight may be the problem, although it would seem to me that extra weight would provide more cushion...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I find it almost impossible to imagine how much weight she would have to have gained to actually bruise you...are you a small guy?
    Spammer Spanker

I don't find it impossible at all. Most of the girls I've dated were overweight. I would get sore just from them sitting on my lap for a minute.

But I think the only way to fix this without seeming like a total asshole / insulting her tremendously, is to blame it on yourself. I don't know how old you are, but it might be possible to blame it on your age. Like, "Sorry honey, my hips just aren't as strong as they used to be." It's not perfect, but that would probably save you a lot of grief.

That was a really good solution, Emo. So really, the fat girls aren't just cushier, as Vash suggested?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe in addition to her gaining, he has lost weight, and so he doesn't have as much cushion...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Not really, at least when they're on top of you, lol. There's still bones in there somewhere.