I'm a 16 year old girl, a junior and there is this flirty guy. He is a mutual friend that used to annoy me, but now we are actually friends. He is very friendly and generally flirts wiith most girls (but I also flirt with most guys)

I'm still unsure if i acctually like him but...Just wanted to know if he actually likes me or if this is just for the physical stuff?
Here are the signs:

Random moments a while ago: flirting grabbing, fighting and chatting

First movie hangout with frineds: Intense footsies and arm around me

Movie at the movie theatre with frineds:
asked to sit with me, footsies and he held my arm, caressed it

Movie in my basement with firneds:
throught the night there was footsies, held my hand, then interlocking fingers, rubbed my fingers, arm around me, used that hand on the other side of me to caress my elbow, held hands again, there was also poking at my side and tickling.

That same night, my friends left us alone in the dark
: In the beginning I was nervous as to what that would mean, we were laying in the couch together legs intertwined, he would lay his head on me, rub my feet, brought my knees up and he hugged one of my legs, i kept the other leg draped against his thigh. At this point in the night I thought it was purely physically,as we squrimed around. until, we began to talk, he eventually opened up and we talked about private things, our fears, secrets, we ended up talking for over 1 and a half hours alone.

I know for a fact he doesnt do this with other girls, is it cause he likes me or because I play along?