+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Making Moves

Making Moves

I don't know what it is, or how they do it. But Women are Beautiful. All women are Beautiful. However, a select few tickle my fancy.

It is a feeling hard to describe.

Recently, I saw this chick that was absolutly beautiful. She was gorgeous beyond the limits my imagination would allow. She was standing there, with three or four of her friends. They were talking, and when I looked up, they were ALL looking at me. ALL of them. Including the HOT chick...

...I didn't think too much of it. But after a few minutes, I caught the same chicks looking at me, and then they would turn away.

I will not lie - IT FELT GOOD TO BE WATCHED LIKE THAT!

But here is my question - WHAT NEXT? What do I do? I felt like a sitting duck. I mean, I 'was' with my friends - but that was it. Will I regret not walking up, and introducing myself,

"Hi, My name is RK" (extends hand to shake)

...will I? You know - regret it in the future?

PROBABLY

But that's life. We regret the things we didn't do, over the things we did. I think I made a mistake - and I will not let it happen again.

(I'm going to create another thread - it will be titled, Substance)

Tone Guest
    Nice!!

The only thing you will regret is if you never do anything... even if you do it and make a fool of yourself and get HORRIBLY rejected (I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY doubt this would happen, but it's worse case scenerio) you can still pat yourself on the back cause YOU had the courage to put yourself out there.

DO IT, RK! We're all with you!

And I agree, women are so beautiful.

RSK,
    Try to make yourself gay..you still haven't ****ed a girl yet and that is a good thing..once you do one you'll want to do more than one, then have a relationship with one. Then your whole life will go down the gutter.

My advice to any virgin guy: Be gay . That way you won't have to put up with the kind of drama and grief that girls are more than happy to share with you.

Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    RSK,
    Try to make yourself gay..you still haven't ****ed a girl yet and that is a good thing..once you do one you'll want to do more than one, then have a relationship with one. Then your whole life will go down the gutter.

My advice to any virgin guy: Be gay . That way you won't have to put up with the kind of drama and grief that girls are more than happy to share with you.

Just my .02
    what the **** is this ???

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    what the **** is this ???
    Ya know what that is..and help me a little on my thread. tk

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    All women are Beautiful.
    Beware RSK, lest you be fooled by the Succubi. This kind of statement can leave you open for the foulest of demons.

That aside, I hear ya. It really is a boost to be watched. I tend not to approach a girl when I catch them looking unless I was doing it back, usually it's just a nice little affirmation that you're putting out the right vibes. Definite grats are in order.
    Heit ist mein taug.