+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone thinks i'm gay!

Teezy Guest

Everyone thinks i'm gay!

lol. Yeah. I can't figure out why. I act normally, i don't have gay thoughts. I'm a nice guy. Maybe it's because i'm good looking I don't know. But I am confused as to why people think i'm gay. They give me the subliminal messages "Hey dude, do you listen to Marvin Gaye?" Shit like that, like i'm hitting on them and they're trying to deter me lol. It doesn't necessarily bother me but i'd rather people didn't think that. Wierd eh? Relationships are tough for me too. I go into work and I feel that everyone treats me softer than everyone else. I dunno, just a thought that's been on my mind. But I guess what I want to know is what am I doing wrong here? Er, not wrong but what am I doing to people that makes them think that? Even friends i've known for YEARS are like "dude your secret has been kept long enough." I just shrug it off and pretend like I don't know what they're talking about. I like girls. I am physically and sexually attracted to girls. Maybe i'm just crazy. I also seem to have a lot of anger built up inside of me that I can't figure out. I punch holes in the walls when I'm drunk and yell at the radio when I hear the phone number for an advertisement 11 times in a row. I hate that.

Vent over.

-T

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Marvin Gaye is SOOO not gay! (Not that there would be anything wrong with that.)

If you don't want people to think you are gay, dress like a slob, scratch yourself in public, drink beer and grow a big, fat, beer belly. That should do the trick.
    Last edited by vashti; 31-12-05 at 07:28 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Teezy Guest
    lol. I drink a lot of beer actually. I'm not a slob, and I don't have a beer belly. I like to keep in shape actually. Oh yeah, I got the pull up bar

I'm a really nice guy though. I think that might be it. Because like...I like helping people out. That's just who I am. I feel bad for people who are going through tough times you know? Maybe it's becaue I give a shit lol. Nothing against gays or anthing, but that's just not for me. I like pussy too much. lol

Also, people are always telling me to lighten up. They're like "dude, you need to lighten up." and i'm like "what? I'm chill dude." I think I come off to people differently than I think I do.
    Last edited by Teezy; 31-12-05 at 06:55 AM.

Welcome to Tone's world; you may want to PM him.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

people have thought i was gay in some of my work places because i'm usually extremely nice and pleasant to everyone...and i'm not receptive at all to girls that flirt with me or throw themselves at me at work...

maybe you just need to date a girl and to show her off a little to your friends , maybe have her meet you at work after your shift so they can see who gets to ride you at night .

maybe date a girl at work or just try being a flirt once in a while . maybe when you go to a party bring some of your friends over and grab some girls over there .

just ideas .

Teezy Guest
    well it's not something i'm stressing about, it just doesn't make sense to me that's all. I know i'm straight, I just want other people to think i'm straight. I did hang out with girls when I was in junior high/high school, but that's because I was trying to have sex with them. It's almost to the point where I know that if I meet someone at work or at a party, give it 3 hours of chilling and they'll think i'm gay. Girls love me too.
    Last edited by Teezy; 31-12-05 at 04:31 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you're not gay, and just flamboyant?

post a pic and i'll tell you why...

well you are kinda pretty, but you don't strike me as gay.

hey where'd the pic go?

Teezy Guest
    This is an anonymous forum misombra, I tend to keep it that way.

And I picked Teezy because that's been my nickname for years. I dunno, is it a childish one? Is it gay sounding? lol I don't think it is. Sounds like a rap name. My real name starts with a T that's why.

Teezy Guest
    I changed my mind on the pic. What if I know one of you then you'll be like "aw dude (my name) is trippin about his gayness!" Let's just say i'm 5'11", fit, brown hair blue eyes with a good looking face.
    Last edited by Teezy; 01-01-06 at 03:14 AM.

maybe it's the way you act around girls. are you shy with them?

Teezy Guest
    not at first, but sometimes i just run out of shit to say. So like they'll all intereseted in me at first, then like 10 minutes into the conversation I like run out of shit, and they're like "wow this dude is boring". That's just what i'm speculating, I could be totally off. I'll go into a bar, sit down, get some food, if some hot ass blonde walks in and sits right next to me i'll wait for her to say something. I'm usually not the one to strike up the conversation. I dunno, that doesn't seem gay to me, just not as up front as other guys.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast