+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to make out of this

Don't know what to make out of this

Today at work one of the guys that I am semi friends with told me this one girl I was interested in was asking about me yesterday and told him to tell me that she says hi. This brings me to three things that make this confusing.

One, when I was working with this girl last week, after not seeing her for like 2/3 weeks, she does not talk to me at all and instead she talks to a female co-worker she has not seen in awhile, when we where going to clock out for the day. And when she came into the break room she did say anything or looked at me.

Two, the same guy told me that she has a boy friend and since he told me that (which was basically a month ago), I stop flirting when I do see her.

Thridly, I don't trust this guy when it comes to girls, because he tries to push me to talk up and go out with girls that are taken. Heck we got a new female employee I find out she is going to get married and this guy tells me to ask her out. So I don't know if he is making this up ro try and trick me into asking this girl out. This is also the second time he has used this line on me as well. I have yet been able to ask the other girl this as I have not seen her for some time at work.

I will ask the girl if she did actually asked about me when I see her next week. But assuming what my semi friend said was true, why would she ask about me if she as a boyfriend? None of the conversations we have had has lead me to think she would be asking about me as she has yet to ask anything about me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't trust your semi-friend. Even if she asked about you, she may have simply been making pleasant conversation. If you like her, talk to her yourself.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That was what I was thinking.

Well I had the chance to ask the girl today at work, and it turned out to be false which did not surprise me at all. She also said she basically does not talk to him either. I also told her who the guy was and why I don't trust him when it comes to girls. She just laughed and said that she was going to say something to him about him telling me that she asked about me as well.

Dude, dont go by what some pathetic arsehole says, who just wants to see abit of drama!!! stop waiting around for people to talk to you, life isnt a fairytale, love dont knock on your front door!!!

you like you talk to her, she probably isnt any the wiser! so pull your finger out, get your arse in gear, sod the cheesy flirting, it looks really stupid!!! keep it subtle, just casually talk to her, about normal life things, how are you? etc.

Whatever you do dont you dare tell her you like her, untill you know about her!!! because if you do and she says no, you will make things more awkward than a dog asking out a cat!!!

Sam

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_123 View Post
    Dude, dont go by what some pathetic arsehole says, who just wants to see abit of drama!!! stop waiting around for people to talk to you, life isnt a fairytale, love dont knock on your front door!!!

you like you talk to her, she probably isnt any the wiser! so pull your finger out, get your arse in gear, sod the cheesy flirting, it looks really stupid!!! keep it subtle, just casually talk to her, about normal life things, how are you? etc.

Whatever you do dont you dare tell her you like her, untill you know about her!!! because if you do and she says no, you will make things more awkward than a dog asking out a cat!!!

Sam
    You're dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You're dumb.
    Yes he is.

I asked her to actually to see if the guy was lying or not and it turned out that he was. That was my main reason in talking to her. Secondly I do talk to people and I don't sit there on my ass and wait for people to talk to me.

I did liked her, but I am going for another girl at my college that I have a lot more interest in than this girl. Secondly I have stop flirting with this girl for almost a month as she is not interested. Third, if I was flirting I would have done things differently.

Uh no shit. I ain't that stupid when it comes to social things. But like I said I was interested in her, but it was never that high and two there is another girl I am way more interested in, so this girl is no longer on my list.

Sam
    Hahahahaha, get the **** out.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I agree with Sam actually, girls don't like cringey cheesy flirty soppy shit it does makes you look stupid. Just be normal, and love doesn't come knocking at your door you have to do something rather than waiting for it to come to you.

Omg I bumped an old thread, shoot me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Converse View Post
    Omg I bumped an old thread, shoot me!
    I thinkt that must mean you were bored!

Yeah that's an understatment, I almost wish I was at work..not.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.