+ Follow This Topic

Thread: make out

make out

I just thought it would be interesting to see different girl's and guy's perspectives on this. What do you think about making out with someone the first time you meet them... after a few hours of conversation & hanging out?

If you did that with someone the first time you met, would you still be interested enough to hang out again?

Ummmm, it's not like you're sleeping together or anything. If you have chemestry, you have chesmestry. Hell yea I'd hang out with them again, how else ya gunna get laid
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Hi icecreamISgood

Hmmm, that depends on a lot of things in the equation. Generally making out on the first date for a guy leads to an impression that the girls is "easy" or "desperate", leading to an assumtion that she is just one step away from, well the next step. I would say that the expectation after the make out will be that the next step is very close from happening therefore i anticipate a lot of interest from both parties (Especially male). What happens after that next step however is full of mystery and is totaly depended on the relationship between the two parties...

My 2 Cents
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have this like unwritten rule in my head every time I have gone out on a date. I Don't make out or do anything sexual with this person until way further down the road. I like it to be something that's anticipated and worth waiting on instead of jumping the gun. The guy I'm with now and I didn't do much of anything until the a month into things and I know that seems long but the anticipation of it was driving us both nuts and I'm still with him after 4 years so something worked out right.

I like making out with a hottie within a few hours of getting acquainted. I definatly wouldn't pursue a relationship with that sort...but its fun in the moment.

There are doers and keepers.

Girls who make out within a few hours tend to be "easy" . I made out with a girl the first date of hanging out, we had sex the second date, and then after we had sex she said "You better not think that I'm easy." ::roll my eyes::

No, if I made out with a chick, got all horny, and she was into me....Naaahhhh I would't hang out with her again...I mean we could end up having sex .... I mean, who would want that?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On a first date? Well, so far I never have. I like to keep a little mystery going.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think it all depends.

I would, I have, and I would date a person again.

I'm not easy but I also usually know what I like.

As a general rule I never kiss on a first date!

I dont know but everytime I see this thread, my first thought is, "yea, I'd love to make out"
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

making out is like nothing on my first date with the guy i am with now we did make out but we were friends first. but lots of girls go to clubs and make out.

Quote Originally Posted by icecreamISgood
    I just thought it would be interesting to see different girl's and guy's perspectives on this. What do you think about making out with someone the first time you meet them... after a few hours of conversation & hanging out?

If you did that with someone the first time you met, would you still be interested enough to hang out again?

The first date I had with my bf I asked him into my car, stuck my tongue in his mouth and grabbed his willy and felt his whole package...does this make me easy??? Dunno, but after 1.5 yrs we're still together.... ;-)