+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: um.. threesome?

um.. threesome?

Hi there. Im 19 and relatively new to the dating game. Brief little dating background on me:
    I lived in northern California my whole life, dated a guy for two years who cheated on me, started dating a new guy who is 21, almost a year dating him now. I moved halfway through our relationship a few states away with my parents and have since moved out and now live with my sister in an apartment.
    My boyfriend is the sensitive God-abiding type who I just cant read. He's a sweetheart though we never see eye to eye.
    He was cheated on once before too. Neither of us are the type to hurt someone like that, we could never cheat on another person. I dont have jealousy issues with him nor does he me so the trust part is great. I was bugging him about a dream he wouldnt tell me about until he grudgingly spilled that he dreamt of having a threesome with my sister and I.
    My sister just turned 24 and they have met only once at my brothers graduation. I dont know his few gal friends that he has so I was happy it wasnt a dream with them.
    Not to sound full of myself but my sister and I both are not bad lookin girls. When it comes to what he finds attractive, he loves brunettes which i am, and looong hair which she has.
    I was thinking about this and I am just assuming that threesomes are among most mens fantasies they just dont talk about them much with women.
    Am I overthinking this one seeing as men by nature are always in a way thinking of sex or is this something I should keep an eye out for?

pre-thanks for your input

We don't control what we dream, dreams are an expression of our subconscient...

Don't think about it, you shouldn't have asked anyways, if he said he wouldn't tell you before, I believe some dreams should be personal because they represent fantasies that may hurt the couple.

Tedel Guest
    Are you considering making his dream come true, by chance? I don't think there's need to do it. A dream is just a dream. Leave it there, with Morpheus.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should let his dreams be private and stop brow beating him into telling you what they were about. If he is a god-fearing guy, as you say, he was probably embarrassed to tell you. Besides, dreams are meaningless.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Am I overthinking this one seeing as men by nature are always in a way thinking of sex or is this something I should keep an eye out for?

pre-thanks for your input
    Yeh, dreams are pretty open to interpretation and can be meaningless. Don't worry, I don't think he is going to have sex and run off with your sister to another country given his background
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you should let his dreams be private and stop brow beating him into telling you what they were about.
    Seriously, I know girls want their significant other to be open, but it seems the problems always arise when they want them to be open about the most wrong/meaningless things.

I mean, do you really want to know if he actually tried to suck his own dick when he was 13? Can't he keep that to himself?

lol i think almost every guy has tried to suck his own dick at some point peace_maker20

And if you succeed, you should get a medal.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just realized, she totally has a Halo 2 avatar.

Tedel Guest
    I've never tried to suck my own dick, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Tedel View Post
    I've never tried to suck my own dick, thanks...
    I know you're trying it right now.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I know you're trying it right now.
    What a faaaag.

wow true that.. Dreams are just dreams. Come to think of it Ive had my share of dreams that I would rather people not hear about though there nothing i would act on.
    Then again I suppose it doesnt really matter now. We were all fine and happy talking then a few hours later he texted me he's totally done with the relationship that my family is crazy that my sister who I live with is a tramp and we're stupid for living in a dangerous city and all sorts of terribly mean things. He's really upset because I told him I didnt want to live with him while he is living with his mother and that I wanted to not be two states away from my family. He never snapped before or really gets mad so it mustve been building up for a long time. Im sad that it has to end like this, all over me not wanting to move right in with him and his mom and all but I dont want to live with someone states away who I havent even been dating a year when we could get in a fight and Id feel stranded. Sigh whatever though someone please tell me Im not crazy. Any cute sweet dorky boys out there in tacoma? hehe..

You're not crazy. It's ridiculous for him to be upset because you didn't want to live with his mommy.

Any cute sweet dorky boys out there in tacoma? hehe..
    Got any family in Dallas?

Sigh whatever though someone please tell me Im not crazy. Any cute sweet dorky boys out there in tacoma? hehe..
    You're not crazy bts and you will find someone more worthy to be with in the future. What he did was in a really bad form.

P.S. All the cute dorky boys are here in Sydney
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast