+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bored with gf

Bored with gf

Hi all,

Just generally to save you reading the rest of my post. I've been getting kinda bored with my gf, it's been almost 3 months (not long at all) but i find myself getting bored with being with her. I don't know what to do, any ideas on things to make it more exciting??

In more detail, I was with this girl for 2 and a half months then cheated on her, not good at all i know, but she took me back 2 months later. now has been 3 months, and to start i enjoyed it, infact until a few days ago i did. But now it just seems kinda boring, all we do most of the time is watch films then kiss for a while, then i walk her home. We occationally go out places, usually for meals. We're 17 so see each other at school daily, then most evenings, but talk on the phone on most days we don't see eachother in the evening.

Just any ideas to make things more interesting?

thanks

stop spending so much time together. Get busy with other things like hanging out with your own friends, school, or hobbies.

You're still young. Your current relation probably won't last.

Why don't you just move on? It's obvious you two aren't really 'made for eachother'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you're too young to be in a relationship. You should be making out with as many girls as possible.