+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A good place to meet ladies

A good place to meet ladies

So I am recently single..well about 3 months ago. I'm 24 and I find myself to be a pretty attractive guy. I don't drink or anything but I don't mind those environments. I live in a small town...actually I live about 20 min away from Dayton, Ohio. The problem I am having is every female I keep coming across is either fresh out of a relationship whether it's a marriage or just a boyfriend. So they tend to be carrying an excess amount of emotional baggage. So I what I am wondering is where exactly does an attractive fella like myself go to meet an attractive lady without all the baggage and try to get something started. Whether it ends up serious or not is another story...I'm just kind of open to whatever happens. Any ideas are tremendous and I do appreciate!

Depends on your style, I Usually go to nightclubs because thats where alot of girls come up to me. i have had some cute women ask if they just want to have sex! no joke, when they say that my face turns hella red!!!!!

Also, Church events, religious festivals, cultural festivals, college, cncerts, comedy clubs, coffee house.

Sounds good, I was in a relationship for 6 years so we never really got into the club scene...is it too terrible to hit the club by yourself and just relax a little and see what happens!? College in spring quarter...bought a house in April with the ex and then split so I had to get my money right again before I started up but I figured that would be rather good.

um going by yourself can be a signal of creepiness to some girls, if you dont care then go by yourself. i usualy go with some of my buddies and we usually wingman for eachother when we need to.

wow 6 years, me too. yeah if i were you get some of you buddies together for a night of drinking and girls.