+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tips for a second date

Tips for a second date

So the first date went well and the girl has expressed her interest in me. We will be having a second date on this Sat and I hope to get some fine tips from you guys (e.g What the kind of place should I bring her to or avoid...gifts...etc).

All suggestions are welcome. Thanks

You should have gotten that information from her on the first date (what she likes to do, etc). Since you didn't, you will have to get it on the second date, and start planning for the third. You should be able to have a conservation with her, and find out what dates she really liked in the past. And then plan the next date around that. There are just too many variations with girls and what one likes, another may not.

It also depends on what is available to do in the area you live. There could be a choice of restaurants and live music afterwards, or dessert somewhere. If there is water nearby and the weather is nice, a walk together can be fun and romantic. Or if she doesn't like to go out much or money is tight, then you plan an evening at home. It also depends on the time of day, and time available. But you should be drawing on the information about her you obtained on the first date and what you know about her.