+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A sudden change?

A sudden change?

So.. Me and My girlfriend has been pratically together for over a year now. We're 16. We love each other and very very intimate with eaech other. We havent have sex though.

Yesterday, we were out. And she was seducing me like crazy and i was touching her inside her dress. 1,2,3rd bases were a normal thng for us. She wanted me to fck her badly. She'd keep on talking about and tell me her fantasies. And i wanted to fckng nail her aswell. So yeah, yesterday was amazing. We played with each other, had a nice dinner etc etc. Everything was perfect, i swear. We'd even have phone sex and all, she'd love it.

But then, all of a sudden, after A YEAR of countless touching and etc. She tells me that "oh yeah! btw, i have this thng where in when we do it Alot or we touch each other alot i lose interest and get bored or somethng,okay?" I have no fckng idea why she sddnly told me that and only now. She also said we should stop touchng each other or kissing in school. --->

So, anyone experienced this and all? Anyone can give me advice about it>?

I think she has her eye on someone else and doesn't want to look like she's taken.

You think so? i dont thnk she has her eye on someone else.. She never fails to prove me she loves me so. I tend to get paranoid time to time tho.

Doesn't matter. People say one thing, and do something completely different all the time. She says she loves you, but suddenly wants to stop all physical or affectionate contact in front of everyone else, when it was fine with her at one point in your relationship. Or maybe she's just saying that so that she doesn't get bored of you like she anticipates. However, I don't find that 16-year olds are very capable of voicing their relationship concerns very accurately. Sudden changes like this usually means the relationship itself is about to change.