+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The knife in my back keeps twisting

The knife in my back keeps twisting

and it hurts really bad.

Here is my story. GF of 3 years, last Friday, she tells me she loves me and she's so lucky to have met me, she always tells me this, every day.

last Saturday she emails my ex brother in law and confesses her her love for him the guy is stupid and is all for it.

last night, she tells me everything, she comes over and begs at my feet to take her back.

I'm the only man she's been with, she ****ed up and she knows it.

I know I should dump her and move on. the knife in my back hurts so bad. What can i do
    Last edited by SeaMonster; 14-10-08 at 02:33 AM.

I understand your hurt but she obviously doesn't know what she wants. To screw over a 3 year relationship like that is simply ridiculous. honestly, she says this one day and another thing the next day....she just doesn't know what she wants....Do you really want someone like that in your life?? You know what you want sooo why waste your time on someone who keeps changing her mind. Your in too deep to play games...Nip this is in the bud now while you still can....
    Amor Veritas

For the sake of your future sanity, I recommend that you end this relationship. If it happened once, it could likely happen again years from now when your heart is even further into this relationship. You don't fall in love with two people at the same time. And you don't fall out of love with someone in a matter of days. She's full of shit.
    I don't chase, I replace.